Play several audio tracks at the same time

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:06 pm

Hey guys!

So I have a little problem:

I would like to start playing two music tracks at the same time. I already succeed to do that a few weeks ago, but for some reason it doesn't work anymore. Let me explain:

It still works on the first layout that I created a few weeks ago (actually I can run 5+ audio tracks at the same time).

BUT when I tried to do that on another layout or even another project and it doesn't work :(

Any idea why?

Thank you very much for your help!

(Do not hesitate to tell me if my english sucks haha)

EDIT : Ok... So I exported the project as a .exe, and it works.
Apparently it doesn't work in preview mode for some reason...
I'll keep looking into it...
Sowatt2013-04-06 20:15:19

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:32 pm

Where do you test? Chrome can't handle more than one sound at a time on my system.

Post » Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:34 pm

I test on Chrome, but I always did and that's why it is weird :/
Weirder is that my first layout works with my 5 musics tracks at the same time and not the new things (layout and projects) that I'm doing.

Ok... So it kinda works. BUT, the second track always take several seconds to play, and it shouldn't. Again, I'm still looking into it, hoping to find where's the problem.

Oook, so I tried with Firefox and it works well. I don't know what's going on with Chrome, this is weird. I can't find an explanation. Note that I only tried with the local preview, I didn't try it online (uploaded on a FTP or whatever). I'll let you know about that!Sowatt2013-04-06 20:50:47

Return to How do I....?