Player Clone

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:03 pm

Hello, I'm want to know to make a player clone, which has the same animations and behaviors, copy the moves of the player, but with a delay, for example, when I move to the left, wait 1 second, and the clone do the same thing, and this with all the basics movements and custom movements I created.
Do you have played Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario 3D Land? The mario clones that follows mario and do the same moves, i want to do something like that but in 2D.
How to do?
(Sorry for my bad english :? )
B

Post » Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:17 pm

depending on how you have your movement and controls for the movement set up, a simple wait action between setting the movement of the orginal character and the clone could be enough
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 28, 2015 8:45 pm

You may use an array to store the object's position. There are plenty of tutorials with files explaining the process, it's on the main page. Search for record or rewind. :­)
Winstratos on:

Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:21 am

metalzombie123 wrote:Hello, I'm want to know to make a player clone, which has the same animations and behaviors, copy the moves of the player, but with a delay, for example, when I move to the left, wait 1 second, and the clone do the same thing, and this with all the basics movements and custom movements I created.
Do you have played Super Mario Galaxy or Super Mario 3D Land? The mario clones that follows mario and do the same moves, i want to do something like that but in 2D.
How to do?
(Sorry for my bad english :? )

You should take a look at this post: viewtopic.php?t=77587&start=0#378606

Also, check this one out: viewtopic.php?t=63692&start=0
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?