• 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Basic Rounded Vector Geometry Player Design with Glow for 3 player games
  • Link to .capx file (required!):

speedy.sh/tr9bv/bug1.capx

Steps to reproduce:

1. Make a player with 8 direction behavior

2. Make 3 solid walls surrounding player

3. make a rotating solid object(spinner)

4. Place spinner at the open side of all 3 walls

5. Place the player inside the walls and spinner.

Another problem I had was getting a player through a tight corridor. If the player is in a tight corridor and turns the player sometimes jumps out of the walls.

Observed result:

Player teleports out of area.

Expected result:

Player is just smashed into wall and can back out.

Browsers affected:

Chrome: yes

Firefox: yes

Internet Explorer: yes

Operating system:

Windows 7

Construct 2 version:

Free

• A couple of things to try: Check your collision polygons, use a box instead of the default collision polygon. This can cause lots of oddities... also check your frame rate and movement speed, etc... frame loss can lead to clipping into and through objects especially when not using a fixed shape for a collsion poligon.

I can't download the capx as I don't want to create an account on Speedy Share. You may want to start using dropbox if you want others to download your CAPX since most people use it already for previewing their apps...

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Sorry I didn't have to create an account to upload so I didn't think I would have to make one to download, I'll re-upload it.

• We don't download files that require a sign up. Please use one of the excellent, free, public services like Dropbox, Google Drive or SkyDrive that allow public downloads without signups, as recommended in how to report bugs.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)