Playstation vita export please

0 favourites
  • Considering playstation vita is a popular platform for portable gaming whether it's 3d or 2d it's still popular so why not add support for playstation vita?

• It doesn't support the browser/html5 feature set AFAIK.

• Just to be clear I mean the psp vita SDK does not give you access to the browser.

• HTML5 support on the PS4 and PS Vita is just bad.

Also, search the forums before posting, there were several PS4/PS Vita threads before.

• You need to ask Sony about this. So far there's no way to publish HTML5 games to any Sony platform. We'd 100% support it if Sony made it possible for us.

• forget it. sony will never pave the way for html5 games

• what if you programmed the exporter to handle it in a different code like the same way yoyogames is doing?

I mean pure html5 can be good and all, but if a wii or wii u can handle it, why not a playstation vita, or make it possible to make games for playstation vita and 3 and 4 and xbox 360 and xbox one and nintendo ds in the future? *PLEEZE*

• what if you programmed the exporter to handle it in a different code like the same way yoyogames is doing?

I mean pure html5 can be good and all, but if a wii or wii u can handle it, why not a playstation vita, or make it possible to make games for playstation vita and 3 and 4 and xbox 360 and xbox one and nintendo ds in the future? *PLEEZE*

Construct 2 is just one programmer, YoyoGame is a team. But still I prefer C2 cause GameMaker does a lot of things, but nothing right (just my humble opinion).

• Construct2 exports to HTML5 no matter which platform you select as they all support HTML5. What you are asking for is a pretty big feature.

• what if i pay scirra $15000 once i have made that much with my games on the market?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • 15000$ is not even enough for a submission fee at Sony/microsoft (I'm working in an indie studio for a living, our last patch costed us about 23k for a single PS4 review fee). Console is not for hobbyist, at least not for now : even if it was free, nobody could handle the workload.

• The development, maintenance and support costs of writing a new runtime are high enough that we are not prepared to do it.

• well could you add a paint brush tool to the frame editor and make the sprite editor with more tools for drawing with rather than the primitive line and bucket and eraser, at the least?

• truefalcon The sprite editor is mostly included for making basic and/or placeholder sprites, as well as simple platforms and other objects. It is not intended to fully replace third-party graphic design tools when the program itself is primarily focussing on game development. I suggest you look at using GIMP for free, polished asset creation.

• well could you add a paint brush tool to the frame editor and make the sprite editor with more tools for drawing with rather than the primitive line and bucket and eraser, at the least?

Its like asking GIMP to please include some game making functionality. Software is designed for a specific purpose. C2 is to make games, not images.

The current editor is ideal to make mock ups on the fly. GIMP or other is used to replace those mock ups later with real images.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)