Please have a look at my code

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Two levels with two sistem Wave. with Source-code (.c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • This is what I have right now and the player climbs ladders fine - however when moving down the stairs he isn't looping the animation of moving while when moving up the ladder animation plays fine... am I missing something or can anyone see something wrong?

• Could be a couple of things.. I'm not 100% sure on this (I would have to see capx to test) but I would try the following:

I think "Set isClimbing to True" on the Up Arrow events should be toggle isClimbing instead.

And for Down arrow event concerning animations, instead of "play from beginning" try "play from current frame"

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • what you mean

"I think "Set isClimbing to True" on the Up Arrow events should be toggle isClimbing instead."

• what you mean

"I think "Set isClimbing to True" on the Up Arrow events should be toggle isClimbing instead."

Scratch that, my mistake. I missed it the first time, I see now that they are both set to True.

I have a feeling that it's your animation control. Try "play from current frame" For your Down arrow animation

I attached a screen of a climbing I did a while ago. May be of some help.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)