Please help by voting for us

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Thu May 26, 2011 10:31 pm

Hi guys,

I've recently been hired by Team Ethereal to make a score for their upcoming medieval combat game titled Ethereal. The team is now part of IGN/Gamespy indie iniciative. Please help us and vote for Ethereal at the poll as the winner gets free promotion of their game by IGN and Gamespy. And this is a big chance for me as a composer to let my music reach many people out there.

http://login.ign.com/promos/nextboss/index.html

For more info on the game go to http://www.etherealthegame.com

Thanks guys
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 6:42 am

I am conflicted.

On the one hand, I congratulate you on your cool job opportunity. That's pretty awesome, and I wish you luck :)

On the other hand, The Next Game Boss is a totally crap show and IGN is terrible. Especially after Cryptic Sea got bumped out on the first challenge but those lame frat boys who sketched up a dominatrix as their "ultimate boss" skated on through.

But if you had to be affiliated with any one of those teams then I guess Ethereal is the best of what's left. At least their game looks pretty interesting.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 11:26 am

Sure, Ill vote for Ethereal. When can we see the results ?
B
G

Post » Fri May 27, 2011 6:04 pm

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your support. Well basicaly story of me being hired by Ethereal was quite random. I just liked their game and thought would be cool to write music for it so i've send tham an email :) I knew they part of gamespy iniciative but I had no idea they in the show until yesterday. But yeah after watching those 2 episodes i'm happy with whom I ended up with :)

@daamee I have no idea when you u will be able to see the resoults, however maybe in the next episode they will say. Or maybe after the series will finish. Dunno.

What i know is that the winner will get free promotion of their game! :)
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Return to Open Topic