Please Help collision Points Problem

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 2:58 pm

I have Adjusted the collision points exactly on the ground but this happens when i run the game :(
B

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:07 pm

I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..
Splitting it up in several objects would be much better..

I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:12 pm

LittleStain wrote:I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.

Thank you for help
B

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:15 pm

LittleStain wrote:I guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

I have seen the warning but i didnt care so its hard to split the round but iwill try to do it . thanks anyway
but if u have seen the wheels are dived into the ground too but i have made their collision to circle
sorry for my bad english
B

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:20 pm

I have over 160 points
B

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:20 pm

If you post your .capx, users will be able to help you much easier and quicker.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:21 pm

MazenAtef wrote:I have over 160 points

That is very, very wrong.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:28 pm

MazenAtef wrote:

I have over 160 points

I hope you mean reputation points on this forum.. :)
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:30 pm

LittleStain wrote:
MazenAtef wrote:

I have over 160 points

I hope you mean reputation points on this forum.. :)

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D
B

Post » Wed Jul 29, 2015 3:32 pm

guess you've seen the warning about not using too many collision-points while adding so much of them..

I can't see the collision polygon of the tank though and don't know if it's correct in every frame of the animation.[/quote][/quote][/quote]

So thats did that ?
B

Next

Return to How do I....?