PLEASE HELP! Problem with Cocoon.io - Google Play game

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • So I made my new game, Star Zombies: Strange Galaxy and released it on Google Play yesterday.

play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tarzombies

I was able to try it on 2 devices that I own and it worked perfectly. So far I've heard from 2 different people that it isn't working on theirs. It's a very simple game with very simple plugins. The only plugins I've used on the cocoon.io side are the inappbrowser and the canvas+ plugin for android. On the Construct 2 side my game is very simple as well. The only Cocoon plugin I used there is the Canvas+. I have touch, local storage and audio objects. I use a few text objects and sprite fonts.I also use Spriter for my animations. I'm wondering what the problem could be. Any ideas? I would love if a few of you might be willing to try my game out. Just install and try it out and uninstall if you want. I'm trying to figure out why it works on some devices and not others. I know, of course, that it won't work on x86 processors but I'm wondering why some ARM devices seem to be having a problem too. Any help is MUCH appreciated! Also, if someone could help me out and post the actual link, that'd be great! Thanks.

• Anyone?

• Try the bug section.

People have been abusing this forum a bit lately. Using the Construct 2 general area like an "Elevated help" forum.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • So I made my new game, Star Zombies: Strange Galaxy and released it on Google Play yesterday.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... tarzombies

I was able to try it on 2 devices that I own and it worked perfectly. So far I've heard from 2 different people that it isn't working on theirs. It's a very simple game with very simple plugins. The only plugins I've used on the cocoon.io side are the inappbrowser and the canvas+ plugin for android. On the Construct 2 side my game is very simple as well. The only Cocoon plugin I used there is the Canvas+. I have touch, local storage and audio objects. I use a few text objects and sprite fonts.I also use Spriter for my animations. I'm wondering what the problem could be. Any ideas? I would love if a few of you might be willing to try my game out. Just install and try it out and uninstall if you want. I'm trying to figure out why it works on some devices and not others. I know, of course, that it won't work on x86 processors but I'm wondering why some ARM devices seem to be having a problem too. Any help is MUCH appreciated! Also, if someone could help me out and post the actual link, that'd be great! Thanks.

use crosswalk with xdk

• I tried it. The performance wasn't good enough and too many sound issues.

• helped me figure it out. The problem what that I didn't have highdpi displays enabled. Also, minifying the script broke my use of the cocoon canvasplus plugin.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)