[Plugin] 3D Starfield

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • Hi

Here is the finished version of 3D Starfiled adapted from the web..

Parameters are : Numbers of stars, Speed, Colors, and CenterX/Y from center point of stars.

Live Demo: http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/3dstarfield/

And Plugin File:

http://gigatron3k.free.fr/html5/C2/plugin/3dstarfield.rar

.capx is included .... A/Q keys for speed; Arows keys to move centerX/Y ...

Note: This is a special plugin it's auto running every thick.. You are not see something other than rectangle on editor

but when you run it will show a beautifull 3D Starfield in space...

You can set colors numbers of stars and speed on the editor object propreties ... and English is harder than assembler language !!

• Tis plug-in Is awesome! Nicely done. I'm going to try to use this in a game I'm working on. http://final-contact.com. Really nice!

• How do you install this plugin?

ahh, been a few years since I last used Construct!

Thanks

• Gigatron plug-in Is awesome, I like it Thank you so much

• 4ror just delete capx from 3dstarfield folder. Then just copy that folder to Construct 2 plugin folder. That is it

• i give you as many thanks as the stars this plugin produce

• I couldn't open the capx because it says it's from a newer version of C2. It was saved in version release 210 or newer. I am using the latest stable release r206. How can I go about opening it, do I need to download beta release?

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • I couldn't open the capx because it says it's from a newer version of C2. It was saved in version release 210 or newer. I am using the latest stable release r206. How can I go about opening it, do I need to download beta release?

Thanks

You are no need .capx file it's very simple to use this plugin.

After plugin installed, open new project and insert 3dstarfield plugin in this project and

run it.

• I wanted to see the capx to understand the method. I've been trying to create a 3d star field on my own since yesterday but it's not that easy . Can you share a capx that I can study?

I tried using the plugin.

I deleted the capx from the files and put the folder in the plugin folder however it doesn't run properly. All I see is a black square when I run the game.

• Wenutz

Here is the .capx converted for r206.

You should search how to open newer .capx in older versions as the process is very easy and has been covered in numerous previous threads

• Wenutz

Here is the .capx converted for r206.

You should search how to open newer .capx in older versions as the process is very easy and has been covered in numerous previous threads

Thank you

I am usually pretty crafty with my searches but since I thought it was created for a beta version it didn't occur to me that I could somehow convert it. Thanks for the heads-up!

• Wenutz

Just take his capx and extract it using something like winrar or 7-zip to a folder. Then in that folder open the caproj file with notepad/wordpad.

Then on the line

<saved-with-version>20000</saved-with-version>

Change that number to your version. If your version is 206 then the number should be 20600, if your version is 200 then change it to 20000, if 207 change to 20700, etc...

• > I couldn't open the capx because it says it's from a newer version of C2. It was saved in version release 210 or newer. I am using the latest stable release r206. How can I go about opening it, do I need to download beta release?

>

> Thanks

>

You are no need .capx file it's very simple to use this plugin.

After plugin installed, open new project and insert 3dstarfield plugin in this project and

run it.

Gigatron Great plugin!

I was hoping to see the calculations being used. Trying to learn a few tricks or two.

Can you share a capx of this?

Thanks a lot!

MadSpy Thanks for the info.

• Everything (I think) you seem to need is in the edittime.js and runtime.js of the plugin. Is that what you mean?

• I had a look at the js and more examples of starfields online.

I wanted to see if this was first done with C2 events and then made into a plugin.

I did make some kind of starfields but it's was too basic for my liking, even if my girlfriend was impressed by it

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)