Post » Thu Dec 29, 2016 4:25 pm

BUG? @fraconsole
@Psychokiller1888
After installing the official plugin this problem jumps:
---------------------------
Construct 2 Check failure
---------------------------
Check failure! This is probably a bug:

ACE table: expression does not specify one return flag - did you specify more than one, or forget it entirely?

Condition: return_flags == 1
File: c:\c2\source\exporters\html5\..\..\common\ERAHelpers.h
Line: 285
Function: void __cdecl era::ACETable::AddExpression(int,int,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,void (__cdecl *)(const class era::StaticResult **,int,class era::StaticEvaluation *))
Build: release 241 (64-bit) checked
Component: HTML5 exporter
(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.

The first thing that i can see is that this is looking for C:\c2\ and that doesn't exists, i dont have construct there...
Last edited by kingpirux on Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B
S

Post » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:19 pm

And more errors:
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:50 pm

From where did you install? I can't repro that. I did download the plugin from the main git, install it to overwrite my own dev one, close and ran C2 again, nothing there. Then as your logs do speak about exporting which doesn't seem to be as you say directly after installing the plugin, I did try to export the project, I didn't get anay C2 error. Concerning the second topic, these are Webgl errors and not plugin errors, as for the slow connection that's C2's problem, most prolly because you switched window? They are not real errors as long asthey don't keep coming when you go back to the game
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:54 pm

@all I have implemented persistent data support as well as completed highscores support on my github fork

https://github.com/Psychokiller1888/air ... construct2

Data is as always parsed to a C2Dictionary, JSON string is retrievable by the according Expression (Airconsole.PersistentData and AirConsole.Highscores).

Would be glad if some could give it a shot and report back to me for eventual problems before I pull request to the offical github repo
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 02, 2017 1:58 pm

i did a clean install using Beta 241 and the problem is in this plugin. That error jumps up when installing the plugin. :P looks like the plugin keeps working but there is that warning.
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:44 pm

Well, it's a beta and I cannot test, we are working on a game and do not install beta versions. I'm on r239 and I cannot repro. I did a clean plugin install with the latest and that doesn't happen. Try downloading the plugin from my Git repo: https://github.com/Psychokiller1888/air ... le.c2addon This is the one awaiting merge on the official repo. It does have a few fixes
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:30 pm

Psychokiller1888 wrote:Well, it's a beta and I cannot test, we are working on a game and do not install beta versions. I'm on r239 and I cannot repro. I did a clean plugin install with the latest and that doesn't happen. Try downloading the plugin from my Git repo: https://github.com/Psychokiller1888/air ... le.c2addon This is the one awaiting merge on the official repo. It does have a few fixes

i tryed r239 and the problem is gone! :o something is going on with the new beta version. Stay alert!
:) thanks

Also if it helps: The problem was using Personal Licence Construct 2 r241 x64 in AMD PhenomX4 II 3.8ghz with 8 gb of ram with Win7.
B
S

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:37 pm

Ok, that will surely be addressed till the new release. Glad it finally works for you!
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:22 am

@Psychokiller1888,
Hey mate!
Thanks so much for all the effort you make into improving the AirConsole plugin.
I have a quick question though...
I cannot make the onMessage key is "something" working using the AirConsole simulator.
I would like to know if you ever encountered issues with it.

So what I did:
On Controller.html I send this:

Code: Select all
var airConsole =  new AirConsole();
airConsole.message(
        AirConsole.SCREEN, {
        key: "keyValue"
});

And on Construct2 I did this:

AirConsolePlugin.OnMessageKey is "key" --> Retrieve "keyValue" and do something

Unfortunalety, The AirConsole OnMessage Key is never triggered.
I use the latest stable Construct 2 release r239.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jan 09, 2017 8:26 am

@anthonykojima

This is because I have to guaranty backward compatibility, and "key" is reserved for the old implementation unfortunately. I do agree I have to make that clear somehow, sorry for that. Use something else than "key" in your message, exemple

var airConsole =  new AirConsole();
airConsole.message(
        AirConsole.SCREEN, {
        temperature: "22"
});
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons