[PLUGIN] appMobi Plugin Updates

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Oct 21, 2012 8:35 pm

@joannesalfa

Yes the XDK is working here too, but when I export the .capx and open it, in XDK, it does not work.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:38 pm

So I am making an app for mobile devices, but I cannot get sound to work. I put both .ogg and .m4a Versions of the audio files into the project in both the sound and music folders and have tried them both. I am trying to make the sound start when I touch a object. I am exporting via App Mobi and the sound works on the XDK and on the computer browser however on the phone the sound does not work. I am using a LG Thrill 4G running android 2.3.5. I don't know a lot about coding so if there is some sort of snippet I have to use could you tell me where I would have to put?
B
S

Post » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:01 pm

[QUOTE=NRABrazil] @joannesalfa

Yes the XDK is working here too, but when I export the .capx and open it, in XDK, it does not work.[/QUOTE]

There an exported file it's called 3.4.0 which it includes directcanvas.js file, you should include a .js in the folder where you exported
B
S
G

Post » Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:05 pm

But I am not using the directcanvas option when I export from the .capx tap furnished.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:53 pm

@Joannesalfa - Thanks for helping out with testing. Much appreciated. :)

@NRABrazil - I'm looking into it further and will let you know what I find asap. Also if you want, send me your capx file and I'll have a look.

@thedigitalchamp - I believe you sent a request to our support system that I replied to via email.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:21 pm

Hi @tap

I am using the .capx that you sent. When I export with C2 and open in XDK it do not work like the exported directory you sent too. I try with and without Directcanvas option.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:16 pm

@NRABrazil - I did find an issue in the plugin when not using DirectCanvas. I have since fixed it and the update is on GitHub. All you will need to do is replace the runtime.js file in the plugin, close/reopen Construct2 and then export.

Everything should work for you exporting with or without DirectCanvas. I saw your note about it not working for you under DirectCanvas. Did you include the directcanvasC2.js file as instructed in the readme? I've tested both options since the fix and the plugin should be working as expected now.

Let me know how you make out.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:03 pm

Hey Tap,

While I thought the crash issue was just with direct canvas, I have just been getting the exact same thing with a little RPG I was making that doesn't use direct canvas (because I wanted the text function from construct, and performance is fine without it).

Just letting you know in case you weren't already aware.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:08 am

@tap Hi, How can I add in-app purchase? Thanks.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:02 pm

@Joannesalfa - I am working on getting that integrated with the plugin as well. If you wanted to use that right now, you would have to use on of the plugins that let you call JS functions and follow the regular 1Touch integration steps.

I am hoping to have something pushed to github by late this week or early next week. I will send you a PM when it's live.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons