[PLUGIN] Clay.io Advertisements & Cross Promotion

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:37 pm

Trying this addon again, am I right in saying that the ads never show in preview mode? Or do I need to do something to make the ads show? I've dragged a bar (480 x 150) onto my title screen and I get a big black bar where the ads should show. It seems right, just no ad showing. Do I need to do something else or is it just because I'm previewing on C2?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:34 pm

who's ads are you running? Cocoonjs?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:35 pm

farflamex wrote:Trying this addon again, am I right in saying that the ads never show in preview mode? Or do I need to do something to make the ads show? I've dragged a bar (480 x 150) onto my title screen and I get a big black bar where the ads should show. It seems right, just no ad showing. Do I need to do something else or is it just because I'm previewing on C2?

In preview mode there's only a black bar with a warning saying ads don't appear in preview mode. In my experience, to see the ads the best way to do is to export a html page and upload it to dropbox, then open it on a browser that has no adblock on.
B

Post » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks, yes it works when uploading and turning adblock off, thanks :)
B
S
G

Post » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:10 am

Hi, I'm making a small game for windows phone 8. Wonder if the plugin's features are available are not?
If not, does any body know a simple way to post score to facebook?
Thanks in advance
B

Post » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:58 am

@Austin I'm looking at releasing for CocoonJS, and I noticed there were issues integrating this plug in with it. Is there any updates with that?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 31, 2014 2:43 pm

Hi Austin .. I need help in making payment process in game using Clay.io .. I have added game on Clay.io & set api key in Clay.io Object. I have added Item worth of 5 $ & set it's ID in add Item. when I make check out. It says you need to be connected to internet. Game is not published on clay.io & I don^t intend to do that until I am done with payment of item.
B
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons