[PLUGIN] Clay.io (leaderboards & achievements)

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Oct 31, 2012 5:55 pm

@Weishaupt we don't have a way to logout through the API - is that something you think would be valuable for us to add? If we did do it, you would call the logout action, and Clay.io would bring up a window asking you to confirm if you want to logout. We'd have to do this so we don't have games that are malicious by logging users out of Clay.io every time they visit the game ;)

As Paradox said, if you just want to logout, you can from Clay.io

@Paradox I think Windows 8 is okay with inline scripts so you can just toss this into your index.html (somewhere in between <head> and </head> - test it by swiping in the charm, going to settings and seeing if the privacy link shows up)

[QUOTE]
<script type='text/javascript'>
WinJS.Application.onsettings = function (e) {
    e.detail.applicationcommands = {
        "about": {
            title: "Privacy", href:"http://clay.io/privacy"
        }
    }
    WinJS.UI.SettingsFlyout.populateSettings(e);
};
</script>
[/QUOTE]

I think that will do it, but I do remember when I was adding it to Word Wars, I may have had to do something else different. I'm not around that code right now so I can't take a look, but if that doesn't bring up the link, I can take a look
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:02 pm

@Austin: Yes, I would like the Log-Out. Think about a open internet terminal, that can be used by anyone.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:26 am

In iOS 6 on an ipod touch 4th gen I can't close any windows by touching the x for the windows.

I can't seem to get payments working correctly. Clay.io keeps taking money from my paypal but the purchase is not being verified. I was wondering if there are any examples to see if I am implementing it wrong.

"Failed validatePurchase() | data: item_name:GreenThing | data: item_ids:item_43 | data: gross:0.01 | data: fee:0.01 | data: currency:USD | data: txn_id:pp-5LH88466TR3335913 | data: txn_type:web_accept | data: to_email:claydotio@gmail.com | data: buyer:ste" stefanp2012-11-05 20:23:06
B
S

Post » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:12 pm

@austin It was just one modal and it was the 'Your score has been submitted' one.

It glitched pretty intensely when the keyboard came up by squishing the background gradient effect and then not resizing when the keyboard was dismissed, although I think this occurred due to the modal issue as it nothing seemed to respond properly.
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 am

I'll get to this thing probably Friday, if not then Saturday. Sorry about the slow response, I'm having to sacrifice some support time for product development tie.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:07 pm

Hi! :)

Just wanted to know how the integration with CocoonJS works! I'd really love to use Clay.io!! :)

Thanks!
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 10, 2012 3:18 am

I'm having a problem with leaderboards using custom Leaderboard IDs. I have like 30ish leaderboards made on your website and in my game I select which one to use based on the level. So on level one I use leaderboard 1 etc. Now the problem arises when I am on level two and I access the leaderboard, I can see that the leaderboard is meant for level two by the title but the scores are from level 1.

I'm still having the same problem with the payments. Money is getting taken from my PayPal and the game is saying there was an error processing my payment. I get the PayPal receipt in my email and everything so something isn't working correctly I believe. I really need this to work so I can polish up my store and publish my game. Please contact me for any additional information.
B
S

Post » Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:52 pm

@stefanp - the leaderboard thing should be fixed, same for payments - let me know if they both work for you. If you're curious about the payments issue, the response Paypal sends back isn't completely standardized, so it wasn't sending back everything in the same format that it usually does, so I had to account for that.

I finally upgraded to iOS6 and tried out the close icon, and it works. I'm guessing it's some sort of conflict with Construct 2, can you send me the link for you game so I can try it out?

I did make one change that *might* fix it, so do try once more and let me know.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:40 am

@Austin - The payment works!! Super excited, I'm going to get a shop running tomorrow for my game so it's great the payments now work. I now get an email from clayio stating an item was purchased whereas before I didn't. The leaderboards still have a problem but it might just be me. Did you update the construct 2 plugin? I am sending the Leaderboard ID as a string with variables in it? Would that affect anything?

For iOS6 go to stefanp.hosterbox.net and try to close the initial prompt for login. I can't close it on an ipod touch 4th gen running 6.0.
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:14 am

Thanks for the link, both should be fixed now :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons