[PLUGIN] Clay.io (leaderboards & achievements)

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat Aug 24, 2013 7:10 am

Thank you austin..It worked for me....:)
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:54 am

If i want to show highscore table, table is loading one sec and then hidden, then i need to show highscore table again and then i can see. only if i show table 2 times it does work...
B
S
G

Post » Mon Aug 26, 2013 3:51 am

Odd. When is the high score table being shown? Is there a place I can try this out?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:44 am

@Austin, I'm running into the same type of issue 3division was having testing on chrome and get the following message:
Javascript Error!
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
localhost:50000/Clay_plugin.js, line 565 (col undefined)

This is either a bug in Construct 2 or a problem in a third parti plugin or behavior - please report it to the developer!"
---
I downloaded the latest version of the clay.io plugin but get the same issue.

can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks
B
S

Post » Tue Aug 27, 2013 2:28 pm

[QUOTE=neverquit] @Austin, I'm running into the same type of issue 3division was having testing on chrome and get the following message:
Javascript Error!
Uncaught TypeError: undefined is not a function
localhost:50000/Clay_plugin.js, line 565 (col undefined)

This is either a bug in Construct 2 or a problem in a third parti plugin or behavior - please report it to the developer!"
---
I downloaded the latest version of the clay.io plugin but get the same issue.

can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks[/QUOTE]
I have same problem, when i use layout starts - > show leaderboard
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:40 am

Just to add to the confusion... I moved the Post Leaderboard score to when the game ends to get the score. I don't get the error anymore, but now an "Enable Clay.io" dialog appears with three tabs Login, Guest and Signup but no way to enter anything. I added a button to Show the leaderboard scores, but when I press it a "Loading Leaderboard..." dialog appears and the revolving blocks just keep moving. I logged into my Clay.io account but when I view my leaderboard scores. I get a "No high scores yet".
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 28, 2013 11:54 am

Yes smiliar here...
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:47 am

Was this all working before the most recent version of the plugin?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:14 am

I was finishing my game and same thing happened here.. if I try to preview it I get the clay_plugin.js error, but it disappears if I put the game online. I only made one game with clay.io before this one and it has been a while so I can't remember if it did work in the preview..

Also, even so, when I start the game I ask the player to login but it's impossible. If I put my username/password the modal goes away but as soon as I try to award the player anything, it comes back and won't let me log in.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:15 am

Wasn't able to replicate, but just in case, I repackaged and reuploaded the plugin files here: http://clay.io/docs/construct2

If the same issues persist, my question remains for @Raiper341 and @neverquit on whether or not a recent plugin update started causing the issues. Thanks :)
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons