[PLUGIN] Clay.io (leaderboards & achievements)

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:29 am

elNighthawk wrote:@austin

I seem to be having an issue with clay.io itself. Not the plugin.

That being said, I created a developer account (7-20-14) and it seems that some random account (already existing since February was attached as a Developer for my company. I have no idea how to remove their account without deleting their account. (Though it appears it hasn't been used in a while.)

On a related note, logging into clay.io with my Facebook account links me to a different persons account each time. This appears to be a security issue and should be addressed soon. I do not wish to use someone else's account nor do I wish someone to use mine.

Has anyone else experienced this issue recently with clay.io?

Yes. I have a game under development and I noticed that during my tests. I don't know if it's happening with published games as well.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:43 am

@elNighthawk, I'm not sure how often Austin visits these forums, but I've always found him quick to respond to his work emails. Use the contact form on clay.io is my advice - good luck!
...busy learning Unity - real lights etc!
(but c2 is easily the quickest way to make 2d html5 games)!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:38 pm

@linstonbr @colludium

Thanks for the response, guys!

I will try him via work email.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:35 am

ALLMarkMade wrote:I got everything working but the Facebook add friends function and the tweet function. I did manage to get all the set up to actually add it to Facebook but I'm just getting a blank white page. No errors and I can see the Clay.io icon at the bottom but my page is not visible.

I'm not sure if it's C2, Clay or both...

Let's keep each other post with any fixes,

Thanks

Hi ALLMarkMade,
I'm facing the same problem here. Did you solved from your side? Do you have any clue of what would be happening? :?
Any kind of help would be very appreciated...
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:35 pm

I did not sorry
Check out my latest game RAPID-TAPIT. Get your Fingercise on with this one. A steady Tap is all you need to score points. Lift a finger and see what you can do...

ALLMarkMade Designs
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 25, 2014 1:40 pm

Hey guys,

I have a question about the Clay.io plugin especially the leaderboard. We have made a sort of quiz where the score gets updated every question. But everytime when the quiz is finished and the leaderboard shows up the score is just the global score we start with (0). Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thank you in advance!
B

Post » Sat Oct 11, 2014 9:59 am

Hi Guys,

Does anybody here able to make Clayio plugins works with Crosswalks ? Any special permissions needed in the build settings in the XDK ?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:12 pm

Hello @austin You should check this in the construct2 plugin.
The "Clay.io Ready" it's broken. It only works the first time you use it.
I have tested this a lot and this is always 1 the first time. them it's always = 0
Now if it is suppose to work like that... Them I'm sorry to bother you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:21 am

@Leandrus, try having the line 6 as a separate event (not on start of layout) - and add a trigger once to the condition. The Clay.io. ready might not trigger on the start of the layout and could get missed...
...busy learning Unity - real lights etc!
(but c2 is easily the quickest way to make 2d html5 games)!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:04 am

@Colludium Nop, Sorry...
I put it in the start of layout, I put it in a separated event, both with and without trigger once and still the same problem.
Maybe it's my plugin. I'll re-download to check...
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons