[Plugin] Cordova AdmobPro

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat May 28, 2016 12:26 pm

[IMPORTANT] If you downloaded the plugin before 13/06/2016, do it again and replace your current version. VERY IMPORTANT CHANGES IN THE CODE

With my new plugin for Construct 2 you can show adds in an easy way using the plugin created by Liming Xie "cordova-plugin-admobpro" (2% of the ad traffic redirected to the cordova developers. NOT FOR ME). See the instructions and a demo in the video.

Updates:

1.1 : Added options ---> Load without autoshow, and show (banner and interstitial). And load and autoshow rewarded video.
1.2 : Conditions added.

Actions:

Conditions:

Works with: cordova-plugin-admobpro by Liming Xie https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro

Demo Video: https://www.youtube.com/embed/dnyziNpxNOI

Blog with download links: https://hermitsdevelopment.blogspot.com ... obpro.html
Last edited by Josek5494 on Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:56 pm

I am quite curious by the words "2% of the ad traffic redirected" can you please elaborate on this?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:21 pm

ethanpil wrote:I am quite curious by the words "2% of the ad traffic redirected" can you please elaborate on this?

Srry i wrote this post simple because is explained in the blog, but don't worry. I mean Cordova plugin developers take 2% (really is not that much) of your ads traffic until you buy a license (which cost 20$). This redirection is in the CORDOVA PLUGIN (not my work, i only call the functions by javascript). My C2 plugin is free.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:38 am

Hi Josek, I built my game using your Admob Cordova Free plugin with Ratson's Admob plugin and I'm getting a black screen on my device. What could be causing this?
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:52 am

MPPlantOfficial wrote:Hi Josek, I built my game using your Admob Cordova Free plugin with Ratson's Admob plugin and I'm getting a black screen on my device. What could be causing this?

Is an Android device? No emulator or something like that?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:06 pm

Josek5494 wrote:
MPPlantOfficial wrote:Hi Josek, I built my game using your Admob Cordova Free plugin with Ratson's Admob plugin and I'm getting a black screen on my device. What could be causing this?

Is an Android device? No emulator or something like that?

Yes it's a Samsung S5. I realized however that I forgot to include the Ad ID's (from Admob) in the one with the Admob-free plugin so that could be what's causing it.

I made another Intel XDK build with your Admob-Pro and the admob-simple plugin and it works! Thanks! :)

By the way, what would you recommend I use for IAPs?
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:40 pm

Your welcome mate!

MPPlantOfficial wrote:By the way, what would you recommend I use for IAPs?

Official Construct IAP plugin doesn't work?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:52 pm

Josek5494 wrote:Your welcome mate!

MPPlantOfficial wrote:By the way, what would you recommend I use for IAPs?

Official Construct IAP plugin doesn't work?

Not to my knowledge though I'll admit I haven't tried building much with it. Do you know which plugins I have to fetch in XDK for the official IAP to work?

My problem last week was the "cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase" failing to install.
Image Image Image
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:25 pm

MPPlantOfficial wrote:
Not to my knowledge though I'll admit I haven't tried building much with it. Do you know which plugins I have to fetch in XDK for the official IAP to work?

My problem last week was the "cc.fovea.plugins.inapppurchase" failing to install.

I haven't tried it yet too. I think you only have to add it in Construct. When you export to Cordova it will automaticaly write the plugin line in additions xml file in XDK.
Maybe there are some tutorials in this forum or youtube, take a look.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 14, 2016 10:08 am

If you downloaded the plugin before 13/06/2016, do it again and replace your current version. VERY IMPORTANT CHANGES IN THE CODE
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Addons