[Plugin] Cordova AdmobPro

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:30 pm

@Josek5494 thanks for pointing me in the direction of this plugin.

Is there a condition "On Reward Video Completed"? So that way I know if they watched it all the way through or not and can reward them accordingly?

Thanks
ImageImage
Mr. Green - Platform/puzzle game out now!
B
25
S
7
G
1
Posts: 222
Reputation: 3,350

Post » Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:26 pm

FredQ wrote:@Josek5494 thanks for pointing me in the direction of this plugin.

Is there a condition "On Reward Video Completed"? So that way I know if they watched it all the way through or not and can reward them accordingly?

Thanks


Unfortunately cordova plugin doesnt have one so i can't put it in my c2 plugin :( https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro#api
B
19
S
6
G
2
Posts: 258
Reputation: 2,644

Post » Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:53 pm

Ok thanks. That's a shame.

Does anybody have any recommendations? Not being able to know when an ad has been sucessfully complete kind of defeats the object.

I can't get appodeal to build properly in IntelXDK at all. An error every time. I have paid access to cranberry plugins, does anybody successfully use one of his video ad plugins?
ImageImage
Mr. Green - Platform/puzzle game out now!
B
25
S
7
G
1
Posts: 222
Reputation: 3,350

Post » Sun Jun 26, 2016 1:35 pm

FredQ wrote:Ok thanks. That's a shame.

Does anybody have any recommendations? Not being able to know when an ad has been sucessfully complete kind of defeats the object.

I can't get appodeal to build properly in IntelXDK at all. An error every time. I have paid access to cranberry plugins, does anybody successfully use one of his video ad plugins?


Download and install locally this cordova plugin instead of official https://github.com/Tamplier/cordova-plugin This makes appodeal works.
B
19
S
6
G
2
Posts: 258
Reputation: 2,644

Post » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:48 am

Bump! some events fixed
B
19
S
6
G
2
Posts: 258
Reputation: 2,644

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:36 am

@josek5494

The test mode does not work ? For me it will display actual ads.

Also I need to disable minify or else I would get black screen. Overlap =false does not work also.
B
76
S
22
G
14
Posts: 389
Reputation: 12,249

Post » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:19 am

tumira wrote:@josek5494

The test mode does not work ? For me it will display actual ads.

Also I need to disable minify or else I would get black screen. Overlap =false does not work also.


My plugin is a wrapper so i think the problem is in the Cordova one. I will keep this in mind to fix it (If the problem is in my plugin) after vacations ^^
B
19
S
6
G
2
Posts: 258
Reputation: 2,644

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:34 pm

Minification doesnt work....

This Plugin is not working for me. Even using your .capx...

if I edit "intelxdk.config.additions.xml" and add "<preference name="debuggable" value="true"/>" i can then debug it with chrome inspect.

The following errors occur when clicking on all buttons on the demo .capx:
Image

The window.admob.* doesnt get minifyed but the plugin calls get minifyed....

Any way you can tell Construct 2 to not minify your plugin?

Thanks for the plugin! (as of now it's the only plugin that is able to "ask for" rewarded videos.... and it's using the "official" cordova plugin (cordova-admob-pro)
(everyone in the cordova comunity uses that one... not sure why Scirra used "cordova-plugin-ad-admob" ......)
B
7
S
1
Posts: 16
Reputation: 469

Post » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:16 pm

I have an idea:

If you can't turn the minification off for your plugin maybe you can use "eval" to call the functions....

This way i think that the strings inside eval would not get minifyed....
This is a huge hack, but.....
We should not be forced to disable minification to use this plugin....
B
7
S
1
Posts: 16
Reputation: 469

Post » Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:23 pm

I've found a solution....

For those interested in rewarded videos or just using the original "cordova-admob-pro" you can add it using Intel XDK and In your Construct 2 add the Browser object then add an action: Browser -> Execute Javascript: "AdMob.prepareInterstitial( {adId: 'ca-app-YOUR-ID', autoShow: false, overlap: true})"

and then later: "window.AdMob.showInterstitial();"

In other words: you don't need this plugin... You can use the "original cordova functions".
(this might sound normal to you but I'm new to construct and just found out about this...)

You can see the entire documentation here: https://github.com/floatinghotpot/cordova-admob-pro
B
7
S
1
Posts: 16
Reputation: 469

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests