[Plugin] Cordova Facebook Connect

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:04 pm

Lordshiva1948 wrote:Josek5494 I have tested it but it does not work with Cocoon for sure

thanks
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 19, 2016 8:54 am

veeru5656 most welcome my job when I have time is to test some plugin for C2 and other things as well
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:21 pm

When trying to use this I am getting a build error in Intel XDK
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 am

I got the build to work... but now when I try to test if the plugin works, I tap my login button and it does nothing.

I do have "On touched object" -> CordovaFacebookConnect - > Login

Nothing pops up.

edit: Tried to put InAppBrowser in Cordova build to see if that would work, still does not.

@Josek5494
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:50 am

GameThirsty wrote:I got the build to work... but now when I try to test if the plugin works, I tap my login button and it does nothing.

I do have "On touched object" -> CordovaFacebookConnect - > Login

Nothing pops up.

edit: Tried to put InAppBrowser in Cordova build to see if that would work, still does not.

@Josek5494

Are you using your app_id and your app_name correctly in the plugin parameters? Are you writing the array of permissions in the login action without any error? Have you tried to do another action like invite after the login one to see what happens?

Anyway you have an expression which returns the last error message, try it too ^^
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:33 pm

I have tried everything, the parameters are set in the Intel XDK for the Facebook plugin you mentioned.

The only param I have to test is "user_profile".

There should be a window that pops up to login with your Facebook credential correct?

@Josek5494
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 9:24 am

GameThirsty wrote:I have tried everything, the parameters are set in the Intel XDK for the Facebook plugin you mentioned.

There should be a window that pops up to login with your Facebook credential correct?

@Josek5494

Maybe in your device your credentials are already in and it detects automatically. Test On login failed/success events and another feature like invite friends or posting a dialog to see if at least something works.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 07, 2016 8:18 pm

Josek5494 wrote:
GameThirsty wrote:I have tried everything, the parameters are set in the Intel XDK for the Facebook plugin you mentioned.

@Josek5494

Maybe in your device your credentials are already in and it detects automatically. Test On login failed/success events and another feature like invite friends or posting a dialog to see if at least something works.

Tried on login success/ failed.

None of them are triggering. There is no Facebook window that comes up to even login with.
B
S

Post » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:41 pm

GameThirsty wrote:
Josek5494 wrote:

@Josek5494

Tried on login success/ failed.

None of them are triggering. There is no Facebook window that comes up to even login with.

Your device has Facebook installed? Anyway, test other functions like Invite to see if nothing happens too.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:30 pm

Hi Jose,

I've been testing out your plugin today. Similar to @GameThirsty, I am able to build to both iOS and Android but none of the actions in your plugin does anything.

I have tried multiple different parameters in the login call and the app ID and name are correct in the Intel XDK plugin. None of the other functions (share dialog, get login status, app request etc.) work either.

@GameThirsty did you manage to solve your issues?
Mega Game Studios is a tiny independent game studio run from our apartment in Melbourne, Australia. We're not quite sure what we do yet but we think it has something to do with apps, board games and plush toys.

www.megagamestudios.com
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons