[Plugin] Cordova Push Notifications with OneSignal service

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:13 pm

johnkx wrote:@Josek5494
Hi there, nice plugin you have there! May I know is it possible to send a push notification to one specific user with your plugin??

Yeah you need the unique user id and the post notification action. Sincerely i didnt test it yet but i know some buyers did it with success. :D
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 20, 2017 2:42 am

Guys, I'm currently trying to install sdk, but the documentation provided by one signal is abit confusing. Can anyone help me out a little bit?

This is the link I'm using
https://documentation.onesignal.com/doc ... -xdk-setup

I'm currently stuck at 2. Add required code
I do not know where should I paste the script to, can anyone please tell me?
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:08 am

johnkx wrote:Guys, I'm currently trying to install sdk, but the documentation provided by one signal is abit confusing. Can anyone help me out a little bit?

This is the link I'm using
https://documentation.onesignal.com/doc ... -xdk-setup

I'm currently stuck at 2. Add required code
I do not know where should I paste the script to, can anyone please tell me?

That is not neccesary for us. All the code steps are inside my plugin.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:40 pm

ios supported ?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:48 pm

Hi!

I use this plugin with Android and works great but I am having problems with iOS. Onesignal says "missing push capacities" when selecting the iOS devices. I also received a warning from iTunes saying that push capabilities were missing. (When I start the app it says "do you want to receive push notifications" and I said yes and I have updated the certificates and so on with the pushes enabled).

Thanks for any help!
B

Post » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:03 pm

bump, is it still working with ios?
EDIT; nope, it doesn't work for me :<
I add "onesignal-cordova-plugin-pgb-compat" plugin, provisioning profile and developer certificate. When I try to build I get error
** BUILD FAILED **
The following build commands failed:
(1 failure)
Error: Error code 65 for command: xcodebuild with args: -xcconfig,.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/cordova/build-release.xcconfig,-project,MyNotifyApp.xcodeproj,ARCHS=armv7 arm64,-target,MyNotifyApp,-configuration,Release,-sdk,iphoneos,build,VALID_ARCHS=armv7 arm64,CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/device,SHARED_PRECOMPS_DIR=.../cordova_project/platforms/ios/build/sharedpch

EDIT ONCE MORE TIME
Now after few tries I build ipa and apk files, but plugin crashes and black screen occurs on both android and ios platform. I use Intel XDK 3922, Crosswal Runtime 19 and latest version of plugin.
B
S

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 3:05 pm

@Josek5494 Hey this looks like a best plugin for push notifications. As Intel XDK stops its support by June end will it be possible to use it on Cocoon IO with Cordova?
B
S

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 5:41 pm

@Josek5494
I installed both
onesignal-cordova-plugin-pgb-compat: https://github.com/one-signal/OneSignal ... PGB-Compat
custom dependencies: https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal- ... ies-Compat

But I receive build error. Please help.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':transformClassesWithJarMergingForArmv7Release'.
> com.android.build.api.transform.TransformException: java.util.zip.ZipException: duplicate entry: com/google/android/gms/internal/zztf$zza.class

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.

BUILD FAILED
B
S

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 7:38 pm

whats the benefits of the onesignal service ?
what about parse ?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:50 pm

ios solution ? update ?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons