[Plugin] Ejecta

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun May 12, 2013 10:15 am

Plugin and exporter for Ejecta.

Supports native Ejecta functions, Game Center, iAP.
Documentation on the github page.

https://github.com/0plus1/C2_Ejecta
This plugin is being used in Pigs in the Oven, published on the App Store, meaning it's 100% App Store compatible (iAP as well).

DISCLAIMER:
This is a plugin for advanced users that understands the Apple platform, especially for iAP.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 10:33 am

Very nice share, thx a lot. ;)

I'm bit suprise by your github comment :

[quote]Currently WebGL is not officially supported by this plugin. The exporter exists and it's included but it's completely experimental and it won't work with the provided index.js file. The reason is that after several tests I found that WebGL is much slower than 2d canvas and memory wise there are no improvements, canvas 2d is the way to go for now.[/quote]

Did you make some benchmark using webgl ?
normaly webgl is the best way to go to have and good and more fast native app, no?
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 14, 2013 12:38 am

My only benchmark is my game, I don't consider a real benchmark a prototype (like "Space Blaster").
So speaking of my game I noticed a drop in fps compared to canvas2d, additionally there was absolutely no improvement in memory management so there was no reason for me to use it.
The exporter is there, I encourage everyone to experiment with it, just now that while I guarantee 100% canvas2d I can't say the same for webGL.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:37 pm

Thank you for the plugin, can you implement iAds and other in app purchases in the future?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:49 am

@sheepy, I will implement those features as soon as I'll need them, probably multiple iAP will come very soon..
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:22 pm

Thats great, the plugin is working amazingly well(much better than cocoonjs). @ashley should really think about implementing ejecta natively, Im getting 60 fps on iphone 4s and about 45fps on my old 3gs.

B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:16 am

Can you please do a quick explanation in how to use iap with your plugin? Thank you!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:27 am

I copy-pasted the logic used in my game, the two functions are the logic of what you need to do once the purchase has been made (depends on your app, usually setting a variable stating what has been unlocked).

http://i.imgur.com/BNZWDDf.jpg
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:07 am

I use EjectaXporter_WebGL to export and build IPA file. But C2 renderer show canvas 2d not webGl.Not real support WebGL.

This plugin is there some condition like' on score submit success', to avoid submit score everytime to gamecenter.

thanks
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jun 20, 2013 3:43 am

@Nofish
As stated in the plugin page:

Currently WebGL is not officially supported by this plugin. The exporter exists and it's included but it's completely experimental and it won't work with the provided index.js file.

You need to edit index.js to make it work, I assure you it works, but there are issues with it thus I don't offer any kind of support if someone needs it and can't figure out how it works means that probably shouldn't be using it.

Usually you submit score either on start of layout or after a user touches an element, I honestly can't think of a single reason to add these condition as the code handles errors on its own, it's not hard to implement but I don't offer any support on this plugin, I simply don't have time, I'll publish features that I'll need during the development of my own games and that's it..
The code is there, you are all free to commit and add functionalities to benefit the whole community..
B
S
G

Next

Return to Completed Addons