[Plugin] Ejecta

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:29 pm

yes id also love to see a tutorial .. a piece of advice if/when your looking at IOS IAP .. make sure you consider this:

http://developer.apple.com/library/ios/#documentation/NetworkingInternet/Conceptual/StoreKitGuide/VerifyingStoreReceipts/VerifyingStoreReceipts.html

it really helps with monetization if you can confirm receipts of your IAPS (until they crack that too :-)
B

Post » Thu Sep 12, 2013 4:17 am

Just wanted to say thank you for this. I was able to implement it in a matter of minutes with one of my older projects I wanted to add achievements too. I had previously used CocoonJS to wrap it for iOS, but it doesn't have achievement support yet.

Anyway, my only issue right now is the sound engine doesn't seem to start until the first sound is played, so it's delayed a bit, after that all is fine. Seems to be an issue with with CocoonJS, Phonegap and Ejecta so I'm not worried about it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:31 pm

Any chance of Ejecta-X getting the same treatment for Android releases? :).
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 05, 2013 1:23 am

Wondering if anyone knows how to tracked purchaeds events dynamically rather than declaring each product through a hardcoded event name?

I'm trying to set up my C2 to dynamically load a list of products and set the "purchased event" dynamically based on a array or dictionary list of productid's

Thanks
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons