[plugin] firebase

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Oct 03, 2017 2:17 pm

rexrainbow wrote:@Armench

There had a cordova plugin of firebase-analytics but I did not make any cordova plugin.

But when the plugin is installed, the game does not start
B
S

Post » Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:37 am

@Armench

Sorry, I have no idea.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:59 pm

Hi,

I've been developing a mobile game and found the rex firebase plugin very helpful, so I added it to the game.

The thing is, I've seen some people having issues with the plugin on mobile games.

Can I get feedback from anybody regarding the compatibility of the plugin for iOS or Android game?
B
S

Post » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:31 am

wittlewobber wrote:Hi,

I've been developing a mobile game and found the rex firebase plugin very helpful, so I added it to the game.

The thing is, I've seen some people having issues with the plugin on mobile games.

Can I get feedback from anybody regarding the compatibility of the plugin for iOS or Android game?

In theory it should work fine. I think the only issue on mobile had to deal with certain authentication methods like Facebook/Google login that requires an In-App Browser to work. @cranberrygame released an In-App browser plugin that will get this to work: plugin-cordova-related-c2-plugins-crosswalk_t109586
B
S
G

Post » Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:58 am

@rexrainbow

i found that firebase authentication:on logged out by other app always called when layout starts, although i don't call it. Is it a bug?

B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons