[plugin] firebase

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:50 pm

@rexrainbow

The authentication plugin, the action "logging out current account" does not seem to work anymore. I log in with Facebook through Firebase, and I go to disconnect the user, but keeps them logged in. Maybe this is a bug?
B
S

Post » Wed Dec 23, 2015 9:18 am

@GameThirsty

Could you provide a very simple test capx for this bug reporting?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:19 am

rexrainbow wrote:@GameThirsty

Could you provide a very simple test capx for this bug reporting?

@rexrainbow

Hello, yes here is a simple Facebook login with the Authentication plugin.

It does not want to log you out regardless of pressing the logout button on this CAPX. You will need to put your own firebase domian though as I did not include mine in there. This capx works like this: You are auto logged in from start of layout. Once logged in the text box will display the Facebook Display Name for the user. This verifies you logged in. The text below that is for logout. Pressing it supposed to log you out of Facebook, then a second later restart the layout. But when it restarts it auto logs you back in, that is why it is not working for logout. Facebook should be asking for credentials again.

Thank you for looking into this!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8m5DD ... sp=sharing
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 25, 2015 2:19 am

@GameThirsty

You might try to disable "Action:Connect Facebook" (It is another way to connect to facebook) , since it had already "Action:Login".
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 26, 2015 3:54 am

@rexrainbow

Not sure I understand what you mean. I need to get the users access token regardless. Even if I disable it, it still doesn't log the user out.
B
S

Post » Sat Dec 26, 2015 8:12 am

@GameThirsty

"Condition:On login successfully" will be triggered after "Action:Login" called. User did not need add "Action:Connect Facebook" here. ( If user selects the authentication provider to facebook.

While I clicked the logout button, the layout will restart, and the popup window of facebook authentication will be shown again.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:02 am

@GameThirsty what if you force reload the game after the layout is restarted? Maybe something is cached.
Providence University, lecturer.

Tatung University, lecturer.

Consultant per question: USD$15 / time

Consultant by month: USD$300 / month

Customized project: USD$2500 / capx
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:22 pm

@rexrainbow

Yes, the facebook authentication should return back to log in menu on facebook. That is, if the user logs out, which that log out function should of logged them out. My goal is to do an "auto login" function. It works fine, but when I go to log someone out, and restart the layout, it still authenticates them.
B
S

Post » Fri Jan 08, 2016 4:11 am

Update

rex_parse_itemtable plugin: Add a new sample capx for sorting or filtering items (which came from parse) at local.

Sort or filter data at local
Sample capx
Items read from parse could be put into rex_taffydb object by "Action:Insert JSON data" (rex_taffydb) with "Expression:ItemsToJSON" ((rex_parse_itemtable). Then user could sort or filter these items at local by this rex_taffydb object.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:32 am

@rexrainbow,

hello, which combinations of actions and conditions i should use to take XY player positions for Real time game from firebase database? Because if i use "On value changed" and value VectorX player reaches limit, then this condition will not work
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons