[Plugin] Google Analytics

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:47 am

Hello fellow developers,

I'd like to share Google Analytics plugin that I've made for Construct 2. It supports event and time tracking.

Some of you who use analytics may prefer it to Flurry plugin, because it provides much more data compared to Flurry web application.

You may want to check the help page here: http://suntemple.co/construct-2/google-analytics-plugin. It should also serve as a tutorial.

The plugin itself may be downloaded here: http://suntemple.co/construct-2/google-analytics-plugin/c2_google_analytics.zip

Also, sample project is available: http://suntemple.co/construct-2/google-analytics-plugin/google_analytics_sample.capx

I hope you find it useful :)
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:06 pm

neat.. I'll give it a try with my current project... Ill let you know how it works for me :)
Cheers!
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:14 pm

Oh well.. it gave me this error : I'm using the latest beta release of C2. I guess I'll try a little later and see if there's a change.

---------------------------
Construct 2 Check failure
Check failure! This is probably a bug:

Plugin of non-world type specified 'rotatable'

Condition: !(plugin_type == era::pt_objecttype && rotatable)
File: Projects\ObjectType.cpp
Line: 37
Function: __cdecl ObjectType::ObjectType(class Project &,class ObjectFolder &,class Plugin *,const class std::basic_string<wchar_t,struct std::char_traits<wchar_t>,class std::allocator<wchar_t> > &,unsigned __int64)
Build: release 175 (64-bit) checked
Component: Construct 2 IDE
(Last Win32 error: 0)

You are using a 'checked' release of Construct 2, intended for testing, which causes certain errors to be reported this way. Hit Ctrl+C to copy this messagebox - it's useful information for the developers, so please include it with any bug reports! Click 'Abort' to quit (unsaved data will be lost!),'Retry' to turn off messages for this session and continue, or 'Ignore' to continue normally.
Abort Retry Ignore
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:47 am

Awesome! I will have to give it a go.
Founder of HeroicTek
HeroicTek.com
Owner of HeroicDomains
HeroicDomains.com
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 5:18 am

Ragevortex wrote:Oh well.. it gave me this error : I'm using the latest beta release of C2. I guess I'll try a little later and see if there's a change.

@Ragevortex, thanks for reporting. I have fixed it. It didn't give me this assert on an older C2 version.

Could you please try again? :) Here's the plugin link.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:07 pm

Cool! It Seems ok now. Thanx. I'll try it out and let you know if anything else arises.
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:10 am

Great plugin, I can't download demo project.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:52 am

@chloroplastgames, Strange, I checked all the links, they work fine for me. If you PM me your e-mail I can send it to you. Regards.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 pm

It is an error of Mozilla Firefox. Firefox can't download CAPX files, firefox opens CAPX files.

I tried Chrome for download demo project and works fine.

Thanks suntemple
Great plugin!
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 30, 2014 5:21 am

@chloroplastgames, you're welcome :). If you have any suggestions/requests please let me know.
B
S

Next

Return to Completed Addons