[PLUGIN] HTML | iFrame

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • HTML | iFrame v1.42 (Oct 21, 2017)

Description: iFrame or insert html code inside of Construct 2.

• Function C2() e.g: capx <button onclick="C2('hello world!');">Return the value to Construct 2</button>

Plugin - For compatibility error with old projects - capx

• [quote:1lkm8nhm]If someone installed version above (_div) recommend that you uninstall and install new version.

• [quote:1dviqidn]If someone installed version above recommend that you uninstall and install new version.

*I have not posted the link because I cannot insert links...

link ?

• Nandynho, matrixreal updated links!

• Hello matrixreal, I got your message and I can not answer for MP up to 500 rep.

Unfortunately are the site that interpletam device and make the redirection to the most appropriate site (mobile, destop).

Unfortunately not know any javascript code to prevent this redirection, but I will seek and if take more than two days is because I could not ...

*Sorry for my bad english, but that's what you asked?

[quote:1bdd2tsw]

New Version v0.96

• Refresh (stable)
    • Scroll top
  • matrixreal

First like to apologize for bad english, second, unfortunately could not find any code to avoid site redirection, I found an alternative:

With plugin iFrame & insertHtml you load the site and saved in a variable removing the site redirecting through the function of Construct 2 (tokenat, replace).

Unfortunately it will only work on a single site.

[quote:1dupr1w1]

if someone downloaded the new version and has an error in the function On Complete, On Error and Is Loading, download it again errors removed.

• matrixreal

First like to apologize for bad english, second, unfortunately could not find any code to avoid site redirection, I found an alternative:

With plugin iFrame & insertHtml you load the site and saved in a variable removing the site redirecting through the function of Construct 2 (tokenat, replace).

Unfortunately it will only work on a single site.

[quote:3ly2mhuz]

if someone downloaded the new version and has an error in the function On Complete, On Error and Is Loading, download it again errors removed.

hi,

thanks a lot for reply

i don't understand well what you explain

can you provide me a simple .capx

thanks

• I'll see if I can create a .capx , you can send me your e-mail address by private message and the site you want to work?

I can not post links here.

[quote:1mwks9i0]

New Version v0.97

• Refresh (update)
    • Import CSS File Conditions
    • Compare CSS imported Actions
    • Import CSS file
    • Remove CSS file Expressions
    • Get CSS filename

Download in post SirG.

• [quote:veqlbiqm]

New Version v0.99

• Set visible (fixed)
  • This possibly seems like a doublon plugin though.

Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but there was already a iFrame plugin in JesseJoh's HTML plugins that was later on taken by Pode's HTML pack.

Does your plugin add different things than those plugins ?

• en:

I remember when I started to create the plugin, insertHTML was essential to create a chat project.

There are some differences as the function to import css file.

Initially would not create the iFrame, but then thought it would be cool to have two alternatives.

I do not want to create competitiveness or credits, are plugins that I use and just wanted to disclose.

Sorry bad english!

pr-br:

Lembro de quando comecei a criar o plugin, insertHTML foi essencial para criar um projeto de bate-papo.

Existem algumas diferenças como a função de importar arquivo css.

Inicialmente não iria criar o iFrame, mas depois achei que seria legal ter duas alternativas.

Não quero criar competitividade ou querendo créditos, são plugins que uso e apenas quis divulgar.

• Great plugin, thanks for sharing, I used Pode's HTML plugin, but I switch to yours since it have much more.

• can you add an action to control scroll for iframe, this way you can enable/disable scroll based on the instance behavior.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi cristiart!

I created version 1.0 but I cannot post links here, please talk to me by MP.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)