[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.4 **

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:30 pm

@leotaglia , you can chose a Theme then go to "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\listview\" open the Theme that you selected and replace it's content with this :

Code: Select all
.tablesorter-jui tbody > tr:hover td {
   background-color:red;  // This is for the background color change red with another color name
   color:white; // this is for the text color change white with another color name
}

Here is an exemple , in Construct 2 i select the Jui Theme , so i open "Construct 2\exporters\html5\plugins\listview\theme.jui.css" and i put in it the code that i gave to you
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:10 pm

Thanks I could make it work for the background color, the font color doesn't seem to change with the jui theme. I will try other properties but this was really useful, thank you.
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Hey , if a line does not work add this front of it "!important" it's a way to force it if it does not change

Exemple :

.tablesorter-jui tbody > tr:hover td {
background-color:red !important ;
color:white !important ;
}

Be sure it's just before the ;
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:11 am

is power. thaks for sharing
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:11 pm

@hmmg
I was thinking of creating but I found your plugin! Thank you so much! It's very good!
But I found a bug: Fixed Header.
*It only works for the first

The bug is in this line of code (228):
if( self.properties[13] == 1)
         $(self.elem.table).stickyTableHeaders({ scrollableArea: $(".scrollable-area")[0] })

Just only remove [0] at the end to use all objects:
if( self.properties[13] == 1)
         $(self.elem.table).stickyTableHeaders({ scrollableArea: $(".scrollable-area") })

Thank you again!
Bitcoin Wallet: 1GCRqZExcP6svMdKGpCaRH4A8QAZtSjXxu
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:21 pm

Oki thanks alot
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:38 am

Hello.

How can I count all numbers from one column? I have a € column and I wanna count all and set it to a variable?

Thanks ;)
Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:28 pm

@Kraudi

you can loop the rows , and use this commande to get the value at a specific cell Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn) , then just remove the "€" with "" to remove it using "replace(src, find, rep)"
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:18 pm

hmmg wrote:@Kraudi

you can loop the rows , and use this commande to get the value at a specific cell Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn) , then just remove the "€" with "" to remove it using "replace(src, find, rep)"

Thank you:) I tried it but I can't get it to work. I must have made anything wrong. I haven't done anything in c2 with loops yet. I had no problem with manually making math with 2 or 3 values with the Listview.SubTextAt(indexOfTheRow , indexOfTheColumn) command. But I can't get it to work in an automatic way where my loop counts all values in a row. Can you may give me some example? Would be cool :)

Thanks for your time and the plugin!
Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Post » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:24 am

:D no problem , here is a capx exemple : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp2m8wtbt6yzjjs/exemple.capx?dl=0
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons