[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.4 **

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:29 am

hmmg wrote::D no problem , here is a capx exemple : https://www.dropbox.com/s/lp2m8wtbt6yzjjs/exemple.capx?dl=0

^
Thank you very much :D :D It works just fine now. Thank you for the support and the very cool plugins!
Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Post » Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:33 pm

Is possible to set the view to the last row when adding row? For example, when I add several rows the view of the list keeps in the same place and you need to scroll down to view the new rows, is it possible to always get the last row in view? Thanks in advance.
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:42 am

Is it possible to save the whole listview? tried with Save/Load but doesn't work :(
Working on "EVERBLAST"
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 05, 2016 9:48 am

@leotaglia , give until tonight and i will add that feature in the plugin

@Kraudi nop , but you can save the rows data and load them later
B
S
G

Post » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:48 pm

hmmg wrote:@leotaglia , give until tonight and i will add that feature in the plugin

@Kraudi nop , but you can save the rows data and load them later

Great, thanks! I'll wait for the update.
B
S

Post » Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:05 pm

@leotaglia hope tonight i can upload it
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 15, 2016 8:26 am

Hi there, is there a way to add a row containing data from 3 txtboxes?
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 24, 2016 1:16 pm

leotaglia wrote:Is possible to set the view to the last row when adding row? For example, when I add several rows the view of the list keeps in the same place and you need to scroll down to view the new rows, is it possible to always get the last row in view? Thanks in advance.

@hmmg
Hi, did you have the chance to add this feature? Thanks in advance.
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:53 am

• Add Scroll-Top and Scroll-Bottom.
  • Adjusted the "Fixed Header".

edittime
Code: Select all
function GetPluginSettings()
{
   return {
      "name":      "Listview",
      "id":         "Listview",
      "version":      "1.3.2",
      "description":   "Listview.",
      "author":      "HMMG",
      "help url":      "https://www.scirra.com/forum/plugin-listview-header-sorting_t124360",
      "category":   "Addon",
      "type":      "world",         // appears in layout
      "rotatable":   false,
      "flags":      pf_position_aces | pf_size_aces,
      "dependency":"jquery.stickytableheaders.min.js;jquery.tablesorter.js;"+
                  "theme.black-ice.css;"+
                  "theme.blue.css;"+
                  "theme.bootstrap.css;"+
                  "theme.bootstrap_2.css;"+
                  "theme.dark.css;"+
                  "theme.default.css;"+
                  "theme.dropbox.css;"+
                  "theme.green.css;"+
                  "theme.grey.css;"+
                  "theme.ice.css;"+
                  "theme.jui.css;"
   };
};

////////////////////////////////////////
// Parameter types:
// AddNumberParam(label, description [, initial_string = "0"])         // a number
// AddStringParam(label, description [, initial_string = "\"\""])      // a string
// AddAnyTypeParam(label, description [, initial_string = "0"])         // accepts either a number or string
// AddCmpParam(label, description)                              // combo with equal, not equal, less, etc.
// AddComboParamOption(text)                                 // (repeat before "AddComboParam" to add combo items)
// AddComboParam(label, description [, initial_selection = 0])         // a dropdown list parameter
// AddObjectParam(label, description)                           // a button to click and pick an object type
// AddLayerParam(label, description)                           // accepts either a layer number or name (string)
// AddLayoutParam(label, description)                           // a dropdown list with all project layouts
// AddKeybParam(label, description)                              // a button to click and press a key (returns a VK)
// AddAnimationParam(label, description)                        // a string intended to specify an animation name
// AddAudioFileParam(label, description)                        // a dropdown list with all imported project audio files

// Conditions

// AddCondition(id,               // any positive integer to uniquely identify this condition
//            flags,            // (see docs) cf_none, cf_trigger, cf_fake_trigger, cf_static, cf_not_invertible,
//                           // cf_deprecated, cf_incompatible_with_triggers, cf_looping
//            list_name,         // appears in event wizard list
//            category,         // category in event wizard list
//            display_str,      // as appears in event sheet - use {0}, {1} for parameters and also <b></b>, <i></i>
//            description,      // appears in event wizard dialog when selected
//            script_name);      // corresponding runtime function name

AddCondition(0, cf_trigger, "On selection changed", "Listview", "On selection changed", "Triggered when the selected ligne changes.", "OnSelectionChanged");
AddCondition(1, cf_trigger, "On clicked", "Listview", "On clicked", "Triggered when the Listview is clicked.", "OnClicked");
AddCondition(2, cf_trigger, "On double-clicked", "Listview", "On double-clicked", "Triggered when the Listview is double-clicked.", "OnDoubleClicked");
AddCondition(3, cf_trigger, "On mouse over", "Listview", "On mouse over", "Triggered when the cursor is over the Listview .", "OnHover");

// Actions

// AddAction(id,            // any positive integer to uniquely identify this action
//          flags,            // (see docs) af_none, af_deprecated
//          list_name,         // appears in event wizard list
//          category,         // category in event wizard list
//          display_str,      // as appears in event sheet - use {0}, {1} for parameters and also <b></b>, <i></i>
//          description,      // appears in event wizard dialog when selected
//          script_name);      // corresponding runtime function name

AddNumberParam("Index", "The zero-based index of the Row to select.");
AddAction(0, af_none, "Set selected index", "Row", "Select Row <i>{0}</i>", "Select a Row in the listview.", "SelectedRow");

AddComboParamOption("Invisible");
AddComboParamOption("Visible");
AddComboParam("Visibility", "Choose whether to hide or show the listview.");
AddAction(1, af_none, "Set visible", "Appearance", "Set <b>{0}</b>", "Hide or show the listview.", "SetVisible");

AddAction(2, af_none, "Set focused", "Listview", "Set focused", "Set the input focus to the listview.", "SetFocus");
AddAction(3, af_none, "Set unfocused", "Listview", "Set unfocused", "Remove the input focus from the listview.", "SetBlur");

AddStringParam("Text", "The Row text to add (to add \":\" use \\:). Exemple 3 Column       \"Item1:Item2:Item3\"");
AddAction(4, af_none, "Add Row", "Row", "Add Row <i>{0}</i>", "Append a new Row to the listview.", "AddRow");

AddNumberParam("Index", "The zero-based index of the Row to insert before.");
AddStringParam("Text", "The Row text to add (to add \":\" use \\:). Exemple 3 Column       \"Item1:Item2:Item3\"");
AddAction(5, af_none, "Add Row at", "Row", "Add Row <i>{1}</i> at index <i>{0}</i>", "Append a new Row to a specific place in the listview.", "AddRowAt");

AddNumberParam("Index", "The zero-based index of the Row to remove.");
AddAction(6, af_none, "Remove At", "Row", "Remove Row <i>{0}</i>", "Remove a Row from the listview.", "RemoveAt");

AddAction(7, af_none, "Clear", "Row", "Clear all Rows", "Remove all Rows from the listview.", "Clear");

AddNumberParam("Index", "The zero-based index of the Row to Change css.");
AddStringParam("Css", "Css exemple    \"background-color:blue;color:white;\" .");
AddAction(8, af_none, "Change Row CSS At", "Row", "Change Row <i>{0}</i> CSS to <i>{1}</i>", "Change a Row css.", "ChangeRowCssAt");

AddNumberParam("Row Index", "The zero-based index of the Row to Change the css.");
AddNumberParam("Cell Index", "The zero-based index of the Cell to Change the css.");
AddStringParam("Css", "Css exemple    \"background-color:blue;color:white;\" .");
AddAction(9, af_none, "Change Cell CSS At Row", "Row", "Change Cell <i>{1}</i> At Row <i>{0}</i> CSS to <i>{2}</i>", "Change a Cell css.", "ChangeCellCssAt");

AddNumberParam("Index", "The zero-based index of the Row to Change add a value to.");
AddStringParam("Key", "Key name where to store the value in the row");
AddStringParam("Value", "Value to store.");
AddAction(10, af_none, "Add Value at Row", "Row", "Set <i>{1}</i> = <i>{2}</i> At <i>{0}</i>", "Store a value.", "StoreValueAt");

AddNumberParam("Index", "The zero-based index of the Column to sort by.");
AddComboParamOption("Ascendant");
AddComboParamOption("Descendant");
AddComboParam("Direction", "Select if the sort is Ascendant or Descendant")
AddAction(11, af_none, "Sort Column", "Sort", "Sort Column of index <i>{0}</i> , Order <i>{1}</i> ", "Sort Column", "sortColumn");

AddAction(12, af_none, "Scroll Top", "Listview", "Scroll top", "Scroll to the top line of this object.", "ScrollTop");
AddAction(13, af_none, "Scroll bottom", "Listview", "Scroll bottom", "Scroll to the bottom of this object.", "ScrollBottom");

// Expressions

// AddExpression(id,         // any positive integer to uniquely identify this expression
//             flags,         // (see docs) ef_none, ef_deprecated, ef_return_number, ef_return_string,
//                        // ef_return_any, ef_variadic_parameters (one return flag must be specified)
//             list_name,      // currently ignored, but set as if appeared in event wizard
//             category,      // category in expressions panel
//             exp_name,      // the expression name after the dot, e.g. "foo" for "myobject.foo" - also the runtime function name
//             description);   // description in expressions panel

AddExpression(0, ef_return_number, "", "Listview", "RowsCount", "The number of Rows in the listview.");
AddExpression(1, ef_return_number, "", "Listview", "SelectedRowIndex", "The zero-based index of the currently selected Row.");

AddNumberParam("SubTextIndex", "subText index to get.");
AddExpression(2, ef_return_string, "", "Listview", "SubTextSelectedRow", "The subText of the currently selected Row.");

AddNumberParam("RowIndex", "Row number to get.");
AddNumberParam("SubTextIndex", "subText index to get.");
AddExpression(3, ef_return_string, "", "Listview", "SubTextAt", "The subText of the Nth Row in the listview.");

AddNumberParam("RowIndex", "Row number to get.");
AddStringParam("Key", "Key name.");
AddExpression(4, ef_return_string, "", "Listview", "getValueOfKeyAt", "Get stored value of key at a specific row.");

ACESDone();

// Property grid properties for this plugin
var property_list = [
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "Header",            "",         "The initial listiew's header separeted by colon : Exemple header1:header2:header3"),
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "Items",            "",         "The initial listiew of items, separated by semicolons ; and colomuns separeted by colon : .Exemple Row1Col1:Row1Col2:Row1Col3;Row2Col1:Row2Col2:Row2Col3;"),
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "Colomun Width",   "",         "Set Listview Colomun Width separated by semicolons ;  .Exemple 20%:50%:30%"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Initial visibility",   "Visible",   "Choose whether the list is visible on startup.", "Invisible|Visible"),
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "ID (optional)",      "",         "An ID for the control allowing it to be styled with CSS from the page HTML."),
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "Header CSS (optional)",      "",      "Add Some CSS to your Listview's header."),
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "Rows CSS (optional)",      "",         "Add Some CSS to your Listview's Rows."),
   new cr.Property(ept_text,   "Cell CSS (optional)",      "",         "Add Some CSS to your Listview's Cells."),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Horizontal Alignement",   "Center",      "Set Columns Alignement.", "Left|Center|Right"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Vertical Alignement",   "Center",      "Set Columns Alignement.", "Top|Center|Bottom"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Show Grid",   "No",      "For listview Grid.", "No|Yes"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Show Sorter",   "Yes",      "Show Sorter Icons.", "No|Yes"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Sorter Alignement",   "Right",      "Sorter Alignement .", "Left|Center|Right"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Fixed Header",   "No",      "Header Fixed when scroll.", "No|Yes"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Allow Sort",   "No",      "Allow Sorting.", "No|Yes"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Theme",   "Default",      "Select Listview Theme.", "None|Black-Ice|Blue|Bootstrap|Bootstrap 2|Dark|Default|Dropbox|Green|Grey|Ice|Jui"),
   new cr.Property(ept_combo,   "Show Y-Scroll",   "Auto",      "Show Y-Scroll.", "Auto|Yes|No")
];

// Called by IDE when a new object type is to be created
function CreateIDEObjectType()
{
   return new IDEObjectType();
}

// Class representing an object type in the IDE
function IDEObjectType()
{
   assert2(this instanceof arguments.callee, "Constructor called as a function");
}

// Called by IDE when a new object instance of this type is to be created
IDEObjectType.prototype.CreateInstance = function(instance)
{
   return new IDEInstance(instance);
}

// Class representing an individual instance of an object in the IDE
function IDEInstance(instance, type)
{
   assert2(this instanceof arguments.callee, "Constructor called as a function");

// Save the constructor parameters
   this.instance = instance;
   this.type = type;

// Set the default property values from the property table
   this.properties = {};

for (var i = 0; i < property_list.length; i++)
      this.properties[property_list[i].name] = property_list[i].initial_value;

// Plugin-specific variables
   this.just_inserted = false;
   this.font = null;
}

IDEInstance.prototype.OnCreate = function()
{
   this.instance.SetHotspot(new cr.vector2(0, 0));
}

IDEInstance.prototype.OnInserted = function()
{
   this.instance.SetSize(new cr.vector2(150, 22));
}

IDEInstance.prototype.OnDoubleClicked = function()
{
}

// Called by the IDE after a property has been changed
IDEInstance.prototype.OnPropertyChanged = function(property_name)
{
}

IDEInstance.prototype.OnRendererInit = function(renderer)
{
}

// Called to draw self in the editor
IDEInstance.prototype.Draw = function(renderer)
{
   if (!this.font)
      this.font = renderer.CreateFont("Arial", 14, false, false);

renderer.SetTexture(null);
   var quad = this.instance.GetBoundingQuad();
   renderer.Fill(quad, this.properties["Enabled"] === "Yes" ? cr.RGB(255, 255, 255) : cr.RGB(224, 224, 224));
   renderer.Outline(quad, cr.RGB(0, 0, 0));

cr.quad.prototype.offset.call(quad, 4, 2);

this.font.DrawText(this.properties["Items"].replace(/;/g, "\n"),
                     quad,
                     cr.RGB(0, 0, 0),
                     ha_left);

}

IDEInstance.prototype.OnRendererReleased = function(renderer)
{
   this.font = null;
}

runtime
Code: Select all
// ECMAScript 5 strict mode
"use strict";
// Dropbox , Grey , Bootstap Theme dont have Sort icons
assert2(cr, "cr namespace not created");
assert2(cr.plugins_, "cr.plugins_ not created");

/////////////////////////////////////
// Plugin class
cr.plugins_.Listview = function(runtime)
{
   this.runtime = runtime;
};

(function ()
{
   var pluginProto = cr.plugins_.Listview.prototype;

// Object type class
   pluginProto.Type = function(plugin)
   {
      this.plugin = plugin;
      this.runtime = plugin.runtime;
   };

var typeProto = pluginProto.Type.prototype;

// called on startup for each object type
   typeProto.onCreate = function()
   {
   };

// Instance class
   pluginProto.Instance = function(type)
   {
      this.type = type;
      this.runtime = type.runtime;
   };

var instanceProto = pluginProto.Instance.prototype;

// called whenever an instance is created
   instanceProto.onCreate = function()
   {
      // Not supported in DC
      if (this.runtime.isDomFree)
      {
         cr.logexport("[Construct 2] List plugin not supported on this platform - the object will not be created");
         return;
      }

this.elem = document.createElement("div");
      this.elem.table = document.createElement("table");
      this.elem.id = this.properties[4];
      if($.trim(this.elem.id) <= 0)
      {
         this.elem.id = makeid();
      }
      this.lastSelection = -1 ;

$(this.elem).appendTo(this.runtime.canvasdiv ? this.runtime.canvasdiv : "body");

if(this.properties[16] == 0)
         $(this.elem).addClass("scrollable-area-"+this.elem.id).append($(this.elem.table)).css("overflow-y","auto").css("padding","0px").css("margin","0px");
      else if(this.properties[16] == 1)
         $(this.elem).addClass("scrollable-area-"+this.elem.id).append($(this.elem.table)).css("overflow-y","scroll").css("padding","0px").css("margin","0px");
      else if(this.properties[16] == 2)
         $(this.elem).addClass("scrollable-area-"+this.elem.id).append($(this.elem.table)).css("overflow-y","hidden").css("padding","0px").css("margin","0px");

var self = this;
      var header = [];
      var ligne = [];
      var lenCol = [];
      var align = "";
      var valign = "";
      var theme = "";

if($.trim(self.properties[0]).length>0)
      {
         if(self.properties[0][self.properties[0].length-1] == ":")
            self.properties[0]= self.properties[0].slice(0,-1);
         header=self.properties[0].split(":");
      }

if($.trim(self.properties[1]).length>0)
      {
         if(self.properties[1][self.properties[1].length-1] == ";")
            self.properties[1]= self.properties[1].slice(0,-1);
         ligne=self.properties[1].split(";");
      }

if($.trim(self.properties[2]).length>0)
      {
         if(self.properties[2][self.properties[2].length-1] == ":")
            self.properties[2]= self.properties[2].slice(0,-1);
         lenCol=self.properties[2].split(":");
      }

switch(self.properties[8])
      {
         case 0 : align="left";break;
         case 1 : align="center";break;
         case 2 : align="right";break;
         default : align="center";break;
      }
      switch(self.properties[9])
      {
         case 0 : valign="top";break;
         case 1 : valign="center";break;
         case 2 : valign="bottom";break;
         default : valign="center";break;
      }

this.align = align;
      this.valign = valign;
      //$(self.elem.table).addClass("tablesorter");

$(self.elem.table).attr({
                     "border":self.properties[10],
                     "cellpadding":"0px",
                     "cellspacing":"0px",
                     "width":"100%"
      }).css("color","black");

if(header.length>0)
      {   
         $(self.elem.table).append("<thead><tr></tr></thead>");
         for(var i=0 ; i<header.length ; i++)
         {
            $(this.elem.table).find("thead tr").append("<th width='"+lenCol[i]+"' colNum='"+i+"' align='"+align+"' valign='"+valign+"' >"+header[i]+"</th>");
         }
      }

$(self.elem.table).append("<tbody></tbody>");
      if(ligne.length>0)
      {
         for(var i=0 ; i<ligne.length ; i++)
         {
            var rowId = "";
            do
            {
               rowId = makeid();
            }while( $("#"+rowId).length);
            var LigneToAdd = $("<tr id-row='"+rowId+"'></tr>");
            var a = ligne[i].split(":");
            for(var j=0 ; j<a.length ; j++)
            {
               if($.trim(self.properties[7]).length >0)
                  LigneToAdd.append("<td align='"+align+"' valign='"+valign+"' style='"+self.properties[7]+"'>"+a[j]+"</td>");
               else
                  LigneToAdd.append("<td align='"+align+"' valign='"+valign+"'>"+a[j]+"</td>");
            }
            $(self.elem.table).find("tbody").append(LigneToAdd);
         }
      }

if($.trim(self.properties[5]).length >0)
         $(self.elem.table).find("thead tr").attr("style",self.properties[5]);
      if($.trim(self.properties[6]).length >0)
         $(self.elem.table).find("tbody tr").attr("style",self.properties[6]);

if( self.properties[14] == 1)
      {
         if(self.properties[15] > 0)
         {
            switch(self.properties[15])
            {
               case 0 : theme="none";break;
               case 1 : theme="blackice";break;
               case 2 : theme="blue";break;
               case 3 : theme="bootstrap";break;
               case 4 : theme="bootstrap_2";break;
               case 5 : theme="dark";break;
               case 6 : theme="default";break;
               case 7 : theme="dropbox";break;
               case 8 : theme="green";break;
               case 9 : theme="grey";break;
               case 10 : theme="ice";break;
               case 11 : theme="jui";break;
               default : theme="default";break;
            }
            $(self.elem.table).tablesorter(
            {
               theme:theme
            });
         }
         else
         {
            $(self.elem.table).tablesorter().removeClass("tablesorter-default");
         }
      }
      else
      {
         if(self.properties[15] > 0)
         {
            switch(self.properties[15])
            {
               case 0 : theme="none";break;
               case 1 : theme="blackice";break;
               case 2 : theme="blue";break;
               case 3 : theme="bootstrap";break;
               case 4 : theme="bootstrap_2";break;
               case 5 : theme="dark";break;
               case 6 : theme="default";break;
               case 7 : theme="dropbox";break;
               case 8 : theme="green";break;
               case 9 : theme="grey";break;
               case 10 : theme="ice";break;
               case 11 : theme="jui";break;
               default : theme="default";break;
            }
            $(self.elem.table).addClass("tablesorter-"+theme);
         }
      }

if( self.properties[13] == 1)
         $(self.elem.table).stickyTableHeaders({ scrollableArea: $(".scrollable-area-"+this.elem.id) })

var sorterAlign = 2;
      var sorterVisib = "initial";

switch(self.properties[12])
      {
         case 0 : sorterAlign="left";break;
         case 1 : sorterAlign="center";break;
         case 2 : sorterAlign="right";break;
         default : sorterVisib="right";break;
      }

$(self.elem.table).find("thead tr .header").css(
      {
         "background-position":"center "+sorterAlign
      });   
      if( self.properties[11] == 0)
      {
         $(self.elem.table).find("thead tr .header").css(
         {
            "background-image":"none"
         });
      }

$(this.elem.table).find("tbody").on('click' , 'tr', function()
      {
         if( parseInt($(this).index()) != self.lastSelection)
         {
            self.lastSelection = parseInt($(this).index());
            self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.Listview.prototype.cnds.OnSelectionChanged, self);
         }
      });

$(this.elem.table).find("tbody").on('mouseover' , 'tr', function()
      {
         self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.Listview.prototype.cnds.OnHover, self);
      });

this.elem.onclick = function(e) {
            e.stopPropagation();
            self.runtime.isInUserInputEvent = true;
            self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.Listview.prototype.cnds.OnClicked, self);
            self.runtime.isInUserInputEvent = false;
         };

this.elem.ondblclick = function(e) {
            e.stopPropagation();
            self.runtime.isInUserInputEvent = true;
            self.runtime.trigger(cr.plugins_.Listview.prototype.cnds.OnDoubleClicked, self);
            self.runtime.isInUserInputEvent = false;
         };

// Prevent touches reaching the canvas
      this.elem.addEventListener("touchstart", function (e) {
         e.stopPropagation();
      }, false);

this.elem.addEventListener("touchmove", function (e) {
         e.stopPropagation();
      }, false);

this.elem.addEventListener("touchend", function (e) {
         e.stopPropagation();
      }, false);

// Prevent clicks being blocked
      jQuery(this.elem).mousedown(function (e) {
         e.stopPropagation();
      });

jQuery(this.elem).mouseup(function (e) {
         e.stopPropagation();
      });

this.lastLeft = 0;
      this.lastTop = 0;
      this.lastRight = 0;
      this.lastBottom = 0;
      this.lastWinWidth = 0;
      this.lastWinHeight = 0;
      this.isVisible = true;

this.updatePosition(true);

this.runtime.tickMe(this);
   };

instanceProto.saveToJSON = function ()
   {
      var o = {
         "tooltip": this.elem.title,
         "disabled": !!this.elem.disabled,
         "items": [],
         "sel": []
      };

var i, len;
      var itemsarr = o["items"];

for (i = 0, len = this.elem.length; i < len; i++)
      {
         itemsarr.push(this.elem.options[i].text);
      }

var selarr = o["sel"];

if (this.elem["multiple"])
      {
         for (i = 0, len = this.elem.length; i < len; i++)
         {
            if (this.elem.options[i].selected)
               selarr.push(i);
         }
      }
      else
      {
         selarr.push(this.elem["selectedIndex"]);
      }

return o;
   };

instanceProto.loadFromJSON = function (o)
   {
      this.elem.title = o["tooltip"];
      this.elem.disabled = o["disabled"];

var itemsarr = o["items"];

// Clear the list
      while (this.elem.length)
         this.elem.remove(this.elem.length - 1);

var i, len, opt;
      for (i = 0, len = itemsarr.length; i < len; i++)
      {
         opt = document.createElement("option");
         opt.text = itemsarr[i];
         this.elem.add(opt);
      }

var selarr = o["sel"];

if (this.elem["multiple"])
      {
         for (i = 0, len = selarr.length; i < len; i++)
         {
            if (selarr[i] < this.elem.length)
               this.elem.options[selarr[i]].selected = true;
         }
      }
      else if (selarr.length >= 1)
      {
         this.elem["selectedIndex"] = selarr[0];
      }
   };

instanceProto.onDestroy = function ()
   {
            return;

jQuery(this.elem).remove();
      this.elem = null;
   };

instanceProto.tick = function ()
   {
      this.updatePosition();
   };

instanceProto.updatePosition = function (first)
   {
         return;

var left = this.layer.layerToCanvas(this.x, this.y, true);
      var top = this.layer.layerToCanvas(this.x, this.y, false);
      var right = this.layer.layerToCanvas(this.x + this.width, this.y + this.height, true);
      var bottom = this.layer.layerToCanvas(this.x + this.width, this.y + this.height, false);

var rightEdge = this.runtime.width / this.runtime.devicePixelRatio;
      var bottomEdge = this.runtime.height / this.runtime.devicePixelRatio;

// Is entirely offscreen or invisible: hide
      if (!this.visible || !this.layer.visible || right <= 0 || bottom <= 0 || left >= rightEdge || top >= bottomEdge)
      {
         if (this.isVisible)
            jQuery(this.elem).hide();

this.isVisible = false;
         return;
      }

// Truncate to canvas size
      if (left < 1)
         left = 1;
      if (top < 1)
         top = 1;
      if (right >= rightEdge)
         right = rightEdge - 1;
      if (bottom >= bottomEdge)
         bottom = bottomEdge - 1;

var curWinWidth = window.innerWidth;
      var curWinHeight = window.innerHeight;

// Avoid redundant updates
      if (!first && this.lastLeft === left && this.lastTop === top && this.lastRight === right && this.lastBottom === bottom && this.lastWinWidth === curWinWidth && this.lastWinHeight === curWinHeight)
      {
         if (!this.isVisible)
         {
            jQuery(this.elem).show();
            this.isVisible = true;
         }

return;
      }

this.lastLeft = left;
      this.lastTop = top;
      this.lastRight = right;
      this.lastBottom = bottom;
      this.lastWinWidth = curWinWidth;
      this.lastWinHeight = curWinHeight;

if (!this.isVisible)
      {
         jQuery(this.elem).show();
         this.isVisible = true;
      }

var offx = Math.round(left) + jQuery(this.runtime.canvas).offset().left;
      var offy = Math.round(top) + jQuery(this.runtime.canvas).offset().top;
      jQuery(this.elem).css("position", "absolute");
      jQuery(this.elem).offset({left: offx, top: offy});
      jQuery(this.elem).width(Math.round(right - left));
      jQuery(this.elem).height(Math.round(bottom - top));

};

// only called if a layout object
   instanceProto.draw = function(ctx)
   {
   };

instanceProto.drawGL = function(glw)
   {
   };

/**BEGIN-PREVIEWONLY**/
   instanceProto.getDebuggerValues = function (propsections)
   {
      propsections.push({
         "title": "List",
         "properties": [
            {"name": "Item count", "value": this.elem.length, "readonly": true},
            {"name": "Enabled", "value": !this.elem.disabled},
            {"name": "Tooltip", "value": this.elem.title},
            {"name": "Selected index", "value": this.elem.selectedIndex}
         ]
      });

var props = [], i, len;
      for (i = 0, len = this.elem.length; i < len; ++i)
      {
         props.push({"name": i.toString(), "value": this.elem.options[i].text});
      }

propsections.push({
         "title": "Items",
         "properties": props
      });
   };

instanceProto.onDebugValueEdited = function (header, name, value)
   {
      if (header === "List")
      {
         switch (name) {
         case "Enabled":
            this.elem.disabled = !value;
            break;
         case "Tooltip":
            this.elem.title = value;
            break;
         case "Selected index":
            this.elem.selectedIndex = value;
            break;
         }
      }
      else if (header === "Items")
      {
         this.elem.options[parseInt(name, 10)].text = value;
      }
   };
   /**END-PREVIEWONLY**/

//////////////////////////////////////
   // Conditions
   function Cnds() {};

Cnds.prototype.OnSelectionChanged = function ()
   {
      return true;
   };

Cnds.prototype.OnClicked = function ()
   {
      return true;
   };

Cnds.prototype.OnDoubleClicked = function ()
   {
      return true;
   };

Cnds.prototype.OnHover = function ()
   {
      return true;
   };

pluginProto.cnds = new Cnds();

// Actions
   function Acts() {};

Acts.prototype.SelectedRow = function (i)
   {
         return;

this.lastSelection = i;
      $(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr.selected").removeClass("selected");
      $(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(i).addClass("selected");
   };

Acts.prototype.SetVisible = function (vis)
   {
         return;

this.visible = (vis !== 0);
   };

Acts.prototype.SetFocus = function ()
   {
         return;

this.elem.table.focus();
   };

Acts.prototype.SetBlur = function ()
   {
         return;

this.elem.table.blur();
   };

Acts.prototype.AddRow = function (text_)
   {
         return;

var rowId = "";
      do { rowId = makeid(); }
      while( $("#"+rowId).length);

var a = text_.split(":");
      var r = a.toString().replace(/\\,/g, ":");
      a = r.split(",");

{
         LigneToAdd.append("<td align='"+this.align+"' valign='"+this.valign+"' style='"+this.properties[7]+"'>"+a[j]+"</td>");
      }

$(this.elem.table).find("tbody").append(LigneToAdd);

if( this.properties[14] == 1)
      {
         $(this.elem.table).trigger('update');     
         $(this.elem.table).trigger("sorton",[$(this.elem.table).get(0).config.sortList]);
      }
   };

Acts.prototype.AddRowAt = function (index_, text_)
   {
         return;

var rowId = "";
      do
      {
         rowId = makeid();
      }while( $("#"+rowId).length);

var a = text_.split(":");
      var r = a.toString().replace(/,,/g, ":");
      a = r.split(",");
      {
         LigneToAdd.append("<td align='"+this.align+"' valign='"+this.valign+"' style='"+this.properties[7]+"'>"+a[j]+"</td>");
      }

if(index_ > 0)
         LigneToAdd.insertBefore($(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(index_));
      else
         LigneToAdd.appendTo($(this.elem.table).find("tbody"));

if( this.properties[14] == 1 )
      {
         $(this.elem.table).trigger('update');
         $(this.elem.table).trigger("sorton",[$(this.elem.table).get(0).config.sortList]);
      }
   };

Acts.prototype.RemoveAt = function (index_)
   {
         return;

if(index_ == this.lastSelection)
            this.lastSelection = -1 ;

$(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(index_).remove();
   };

Acts.prototype.ChangeRowCssAt = function (index_,css)
   {
         return;

var item = $(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(index_);
      if(item.is("[style]"))
         item.attr("style",item.attr("style")+css);
      else
         item.attr("style",css);
   };

Acts.prototype.ChangeCellCssAt = function (index_,index_2,css)
   {
         return;

var item = $(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(index_).find("td").eq(index_2);
      if(item.is("[style]"))
         item.attr("style",item.attr("style")+css);
      else
         item.attr("style",css);
   };

Acts.prototype.StoreValueAt = function (index_,key,val)
   {
         return;

$(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(index_).attr(key,val);
   };

Acts.prototype.sortColumn = function (index_,val)
   {
         return;
      $("table").trigger("sorton",[ [[index_,val]] ]);

};

Acts.prototype.Clear = function ()
   {
      $(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").remove();
   };

Acts.prototype.ScrollTop = function ()
   {
         return;

this.elem.scrollTop = 0;
   };

Acts.prototype.ScrollBottom = function ()
   {
         return;

this.elem.scrollTop = this.elem.scrollHeight;
   };

pluginProto.acts = new Acts();

// Expressions
   function Exps() {};

Exps.prototype.RowsCount = function (ret)
   {
      {
         ret.set_int(0);
         return;
      }

ret.set_int($(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").length);
   };

Exps.prototype.SelectedRowIndex = function (ret)
   {
      {
         ret.set_int(0);
         return;
      }
      ret.set_int(this.lastSelection);
   };

Exps.prototype.SubTextSelectedRow = function (ret,SubTextIndex)
   {
      {
         ret.set_string("");
         return;
      }

ret.set_string($(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(this.lastSelection).find("td").eq(SubTextIndex).text());
   };

Exps.prototype.SubTextAt = function (ret,LigneIndex , SubTextIndex)
   {
      {
         ret.set_string("");
         return;
      }

ret.set_string($(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(LigneIndex).find("td").eq(SubTextIndex).text() );
   };

Exps.prototype.getValueOfKeyAt = function (ret,RowIndex , Key)
   {
      {
         ret.set_string("");
         return;
      }

ret.set_string($(this.elem.table).find("tbody tr").eq(RowIndex).attr(Key) );
   };
   pluginProto.exps = new Exps();

}());

function makeid()
{
    var text = "";
    var possible = "ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789";

for( var i=0; i < 10; i++ )
        text += possible.charAt(Math.floor(Math.random() * possible.length));
    return text;
}

function createCSSSelector(selector, style)
{
   var cssrules =  $("<style type='text/css'> </style>").appendTo("head");
   cssrules.append(selector+"{ "+style+" }");
}
Last edited by Nandynho on Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bitcoin Wallet: 1GCRqZExcP6svMdKGpCaRH4A8QAZtSjXxu
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:07 pm

How do i edit a cell?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons