[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.5 **

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue May 09, 2017 6:30 pm

@hmmg

While creating the above .capx, I ran into some issues that might be simplified by changing/updating the Listview plugin.

Some suggestions:
  • Add a For each row condition plus a CurRow expression, returning the current row in the loop.
    If you got the time/motivation, you might wanna add a For each cell condition as well plus a CurCellX and CurCellY expression, returning the current row and cell index of the loop
  • Actually, this is a bug. When clicking on a row, the selectedRowIndex expression changes and the SelectedRowColor is applied, as intended. But, when you click a button outside the Listview, the background color resets back to the default color (as intended) while the selectedRowIndex expression stays the same as before.
    I would suggest to change the selectedRowIndex to -1 when the Listview is unfocused, so you are able to see when the user clicks outside the Listview. Alternatively, you could add a "On focus lost" event
  • I also noticed that when changing the selected row via the Select row at index action, the event On selection changed doesn't trigger. I think this should be the case
  • Last, but most importantly: A Change content at action would be freaking awesome. I would say that action should get the index of the row where you want to change the content and a content as parameters. With the current plugin, you have to remove a row and add a new one if you want to change the content of a row, which is a very tedious process. Adding the above-mentioned action would simplify this process a lot.

That's all. (Hope it's not too much)
Thanks for your awesome plugins!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Message: ocupado can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
randomly wrote:[quote=ocupado]The lines that were added disappear when I change layout

Setting the Listview to Global should fix that, but not saving it across closing and opening the application, if that's what you mean.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... EZid0pBMWM Here is a capx to demonstrate how to export the Listview content to LocalStorage (where LocalStorage can be easily replaced by NW.js filesystem), fully commented.[/quote]

@randomly

Once again I thank you for your help.
Thank you for using your time
To make a .capx

I will test it and put into practice and in the future to create a database, firebase or something.
B
S

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 8:37 am

@hmmg

Very great plugin!!
Is it possible to use google fonts to adjust a cell's font face?

many thanks,
vargazso
B
S

Post » Wed Jul 26, 2017 3:39 pm

@hmmg

Kindly asking for Your help. I'm trying to remove rows from the listview, but if "allow sort" is Yes, then at the next header click (sorting) all the removed rows will be back again. How should I remove rows, when "allow sort" is on?

many thanks in advance,
vargazso
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Addons