[PLUGIN] Listview + 11 THEME + Sorting ** Update V1.5 **

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue May 09, 2017 6:30 pm

@hmmg

While creating the above .capx, I ran into some issues that might be simplified by changing/updating the Listview plugin.

Some suggestions:
  • Add a For each row condition plus a CurRow expression, returning the current row in the loop.
    If you got the time/motivation, you might wanna add a For each cell condition as well plus a CurCellX and CurCellY expression, returning the current row and cell index of the loop
  • Actually, this is a bug. When clicking on a row, the selectedRowIndex expression changes and the SelectedRowColor is applied, as intended. But, when you click a button outside the Listview, the background color resets back to the default color (as intended) while the selectedRowIndex expression stays the same as before.
    I would suggest to change the selectedRowIndex to -1 when the Listview is unfocused, so you are able to see when the user clicks outside the Listview. Alternatively, you could add a "On focus lost" event
  • I also noticed that when changing the selected row via the Select row at index action, the event On selection changed doesn't trigger. I think this should be the case
  • Last, but most importantly: A Change content at action would be freaking awesome. I would say that action should get the index of the row where you want to change the content and a content as parameters. With the current plugin, you have to remove a row and add a new one if you want to change the content of a row, which is a very tedious process. Adding the above-mentioned action would simplify this process a lot.

That's all. (Hope it's not too much)
Thanks for your awesome plugins!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 10, 2017 10:35 pm

Message: ocupado can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
randomly wrote:[quote=ocupado]The lines that were added disappear when I change layout

Setting the Listview to Global should fix that, but not saving it across closing and opening the application, if that's what you mean.

https://drive.google.com/uc?export=down ... EZid0pBMWM Here is a capx to demonstrate how to export the Listview content to LocalStorage (where LocalStorage can be easily replaced by NW.js filesystem), fully commented.[/quote]

@randomly

Once again I thank you for your help.
Thank you for using your time
To make a .capx

I will test it and put into practice and in the future to create a database, firebase or something.
B
S

Post » Wed May 31, 2017 8:37 am

@hmmg

Very great plugin!!
Is it possible to use google fonts to adjust a cell's font face?

many thanks,
vargazso
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Addons