UPDATED 1/8/14 TO ALPHA 6.5
Alpha 6.5 release notes:
Download Magicam Alpha 6.5 for Construct 2 (Includes example)
(FIX) Re-added the Un-follow object action after it was added in alpha 3 and then mysteriously vanished in every subsequent version.
(FIX) Zoom bounds would not be saved/loaded with the state of the game.
- Local cameras
- Global cameras
- One instance of Magicam plugin across all layouts, e.g. Keyboard, Mouse, etc.
- Multiple cameras
- Multi-object weighted following
- Zoom to contain for multi-object following
- Smoothed following movement
- Camera transitions
- Camera shake
- Area based scrolling, e.g. Metroid, MegaMan, etc.
- Integer positioning
- Camera rotation
- Many other things
Ultimately, it's a pretty bare bones plugin right now, but I'm incredibly busy these days so it will have to do for now. I can't guarantee timely updates, but I would appreciate it if you would leave comments and any bugs you may find. Also be sure to mention which features you want to see return first and I'll see to prioritizing those.
Now have at it!