[plugin] Node-webkit Node.js OS module

0 favourites
  • 5 posts
From the Asset Store
Instantly Create Rogue-like Adventures with just 1 Layout! Include this IGM into any existing game.
  • Plugin provides a few basic operating-system related utility functions using node.js OS module with node-webkit export.

Plugin here

Demo here

.capx here

More detail about exposed functions here , i implemented all of the functions provided by the module.

Plugin contains just expressions which provide some system basic system info.

I added seven more expressions:

loadavg1; Returns value containing the 1 minute load average.

loadavg5; Returns value containing the 5 minute load average.

loadavg15; Returns value containing the 15 minute load average.

cpusnum; Returns number of cpu's.

cpusmodel; Returns model of cpu.

cpusString; Returns an string containing array of objects containing information about each CPU/core installed: model, speed (in MHz), and times (an object containing the number of CPU ticks spent in: user, nice, sys, idle, and irq).

networkInterfacesString; Get a string containing list of network interfaces.

Please note that some expressions are available but they returns arrays or objects, not strings or numbers:

loadavg - Returns an array containing the 1, 5, and 15 minute load averages. (exposed with loadavg1, loadavg5, loadavg15 expressions)

cpus - Returns an array of objects containing information about each CPU/core installed (exposed some data with cpusmodel and cpusnum expressions, get a string representation using cpusString )

networkInterfaces - Get a list of network interfaces; returns an object (exposed with networkInterfacesString, get a string representation)

Enjoy playing and testing,

Cheers!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Updated the plugin;

Added:

cpusString - Returns an string containing array of objects containing information about each CPU/core installed: model, speed (in MHz), and times (an object containing the number of CPU ticks spent in: user, nice, sys, idle, and irq).

networkInterfacesString - Get a string containing list of network interfaces.

These expressions are using JSON.stringfy, so you'll basically get a string representation, a messy, long string representation. Not sure anybody will use this, but hey, why not?

Changed plugin icon a little bit! :)

Cheers!

• chloroplastgames

I haven't used this plugin in a while. If you have any feedback on how this plugin behaves, please post it here, hopefully i'll improve it if needed.

• Link doesn't work

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)