[Support only] Parse - Cloud data, Push, Analytics and Code

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
Push the Box Puzzle Game likes Sokoban made with Illustrator
  • This plugin has been discontinued. Support for registered users is available at .

• THIS IS AWESOME! Thank you! Will be buying soon.

• You might want to put the disclaimer on the price for parse or you might get some unhappy customers. As your app becomes popular you start to pay facebook/parse for the calls you make through parse. That's why I steered clear of it when I made my facebook plugin. Although you won't get better compatibility than parse, it's just too darn expensive for my tastes.

• It looks perfect though. Great job.

• You might want to put the disclaimer on the price for parse or you might get some unhappy customers. As your app becomes popular you start to pay facebook/parse for the calls you make through parse. That's why I steered clear of it when I made my facebook plugin. Although you won't get better compatibility than parse, it's just too darn expensive for my tastes.

Thanks for the comment, I have updated the text with reference to the pricing. It's free upto 30 requests/sec per app and 20GB file storage.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, this plugin has duplicate expression ID.

Get Query Rows

edittime.js , line 323,324.

• Hi, this plugin has duplicate expression ID.

Get Query Rows

edittime.js , line 323,324.

Thanks,

I will have a look.

• This looks awesome! Are you planning to implement Parse Analytic and Push as well ?

• This looks awesome! Are you planning to implement Parse Analytic and Push as well ?

Thanks.

We don't have any immediate plans for Analytics or Push but might consider it if there is some interest.

• Work's on Cocoonjs?

• Work's on Cocoonjs?

I don't know, haven't tested it on Cocoonjs. It will probably work as there are no DOM modifications or other special browser actions, but I don't know the exact limitations of CocoonJS.

• New version now include Parse Analytics, track every thing your users do.

With the new Parse Cloud Code support you can deploy and run any code in the Parse backend. This requires some Javascript knowledge.

Happy Parsing,

Arne

• Is it possible to get more than 20GB when needed? if I look for bigger packages, there is always just requests per second

• From https://www.parse.com/plans the next level seems to be $200 for an extra 20GB.

• Having trouble installing it. I unzipped the folder and placed it in the plugins folder for construct 2. When construct starts, an error message pops up.

[attachment=0:1yb7qmce][/attachment:1yb7qmce]

Can you help?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)