[PLUGIN] Paster

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:34 pm

C2, as an optimization, will clip objects to the window. I've already asked for a workaround to this, but it wasn't addressed. I know SprteFont falls into this category.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 13, 2017 6:10 pm

if you want to paste something offscreen that isn't drawn when offscreen in that plugin then you have to do something tricky such as make the game canvas the same size as the layout for a tick before pasting.
For layer effects you'll want to just paste all the relevant objects on that layer to a seperate paster object first and apply the effects and blend mode to that.

The canvas object will crash when pasting certain objects when webgl is on because those plugin's don't do anything to make the non webgl version work when webgl is available.

Maybe that can help? You may need to adjust your game or come up with a creative solution to work around it. The paster plugin itself is basically final and meant for simpler things it does well.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:32 pm

@R0J0hound Yes i make the canvas size and NW.JS window size bigger before use the paster but if the monitor resolution is for example 1280x720 and the image imported is 2048 not works, at least on windows i can make a window more big than the resolution is, no problem with the canvas but due the scale makes somethings weirds. I'm using now "LetterBox integer scale" but when i try to export an image on others options, seems catch stuff in the margins or other weird stuff.

So well, i will try other options and other workarounds if is possible, but if you have more ideas, please let me know.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:56 pm

@R0J0hound Tried various stuff but nothing :( .

I guess using the shaders on the sprite instead of the layer and just pasting that object will work on any size, right?

Made on layer because one of the effects, the pixellate one not works correctly applied on the sprite.

So, i think if finally want use any size will have to rework all the effects system (22 FX XD) if i can get the pixellate shader fixed.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:27 pm

Hi,
Sorry i can't be more help. I'm really detached from this and am only vaguely familiar with it's issues and caveats of use. So it's safe to say i don't know a solution and probably won't be finding one.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons