[Plugin] PDF Creator

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:53 pm

Hi i think this plugins is not working anymore can i have any update PLZ
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:28 pm

Shame it doesn't work anymore - a very functional PDF-plugin would be a blast. I would love to load a PDF, paste a page into a canvas and then later be able to save an image (from another canvas) onto the pdf page i was displaying and export the pdf. I don't even know where to start.
Visual Novel 'Engine' in 100 Events
if you ever have to choose between buying Construct 2 on scirra.com or on Steam, read this: Review
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jan 14, 2016 4:08 am

@Pode
Is there a way to enlarge the PDF display window without having to open the PDF file in a new page?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 02, 2016 7:34 am

I know this thread is a bit old but the plugin still works great and is very easy to use.
But there is a question I have:
I just want to create the PDF and download it directly (e.g. to a device) so I can attach it to an e-mail automatically when clicking a button.
So is there a possibility to save it without clicking on it? I don't want the user to manually save this document. Just: Create -> Send -> Delete.

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Mischaal
B

Post » Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:50 am

well... i can write texts on the PDF but the function "paste sprite" is not working. Any chance that this plug in can be updated or fixed? it would be so grat for my project!
B
S

Previous

Return to Completed Addons