[Plugin] PeerJS

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:48 am

A simple question, I know but I can't work our how to test for a collision between two players.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Very nice plugin. I managed to get it working fine for my App using Chrome browser.
Is it compatibly with CocoonJS? I get an error when trying to export and test in the launcher =( I am not minifying the script?
Any help would be appreciated so I can get my android app online =) I get an error
And then all the touch controls and games goes funny. (eg you leave the layout but the game for some reason will end you back to the layout for no reason? Odd)
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:15 pm

Mayfly wrote:Very nice plugin. I managed to get it working fine for my App using Chrome browser.
Is it compatibly with CocoonJS? I get an error when trying to export and test in the launcher =( I am not minifying the script?
Any help would be appreciated so I can get my android app online =) I get an error
And then all the touch controls and games goes funny. (eg you leave the layout but the game for some reason will end you back to the layout for no reason? Odd)

Web RTC on mobile is very buggy. I don't think cocoonjs can do that.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 25, 2017 10:01 am

link error, please reupload
B
S

Post » Thu May 25, 2017 6:02 pm

@azurekame
links updated
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:28 pm

Hello R0J0hound
Its "PeerJS" plugin is very good, simple and functional, but it has 2 subjects to ask you.
- The plugin has for some time, the PeerJS site has already made updates on its API, does it happen to add something new in the plugin, new commands and functionalities?
- Because it is not possible to use MiniyScript with the PeerJS plugin added to the project, has something in the plugin that seems to not allow the use of minifyscript, talvelz be the first line of the plugin there is a script already comminify ?.

I'm looking forward for some update or new commands or a minifyscipt fix if possible.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:44 pm

Could we pass voice data/microphone with this? I tried using the user media object and could not figure out. Great work by the way!
B

Post » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:13 pm

@Reinarte
There probably are updates to the api that could be useful, but i'm not updating this anymore. It can probably be made to work with the minifier, but same deal, i'm not diving into the source to find out why.

@gamegennick
No, what the plugin does is probably all it will ever do.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons