[Plugin] Phonegap Camera

0 favourites
  • 15 posts
From the Asset Store
Simple and easily editable template for a dynamic camera that zooms in and out based on how far apart the players are.
  • all phonegap related plugins were move to one thread, go to

• It works! Please check my donation of 50$, thank you for making PG Camera plugin!

My question:

Where could I know the widget's version if they updated someday?

My suggestions:

1. Some apps can take pictures with specific characters or decorations, is it possible on C2+Phonegap?

2. Does Phonegap has barcode/QRcode library? Would you like to make a barcode plugin for phongap?

3. How about Microphone support? It must be interesting for C2 apps.

• thanks very much for your donation!

you can specify widget's version when add plugin. (updated add plugin document with widget's version)

i searched "picture water mark javascript" in google as follows.

https://www.google.co.kr/search?q=pictu ... 8gf05IHYDg

test one of them and i 'll try to make new "WarterMark" plugin.

phonegap build has no barcode core plugin.

but has 3rd party barcode plugin. (https://build.phonegap.com/plugins/261)

so it's possible.

i'll happily try to make it.

if you say wp8 phone, this c2 plugin works well in wp8 as well as in all phonegap platforms (android,blackberry10,ios,windows8,wp8 are tested)

thanks for your donation ,again.

• thanks very much for your donation!

if you say wp8 phone, this c2 plugin works well in wp8 as well as in all phonegap platforms (android,blackberry10,ios,windows8,wp8 are tested)

thanks for your donation ,again.

It's my honor.

What I mean microphone is the input-device when you using your phone to talk with someone:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/phonegap/OApRxMeN1Ig

Some app games can measure the loudness of the sound you made.

Thanks for your reply.

Actually I can't program, hope all the new plugins support Phonegap-Build

• i looked into the url

and got to know that phonegap core plugin "Capture" already exists.

https://build.phonegap.com/plugins/695

i'll add this to my to-do list.

have good time.

thanks

• I have tried this on iOS, and it works - but only if people you use the front facing camera. If you take a picture with the rear camera or pick one from the photo album, the picture seems to get some odd dimensions (it is stretched out of proportions).

Is it possible to fix this - or alternatively to disable the rear camera?

• i added "back camera"and "front camera" to "Get camera picture"'s source option.

if ios, you can use "front camera".

thanks

• Wow - that was fast. Great work!

• I have a question (and bear in mind- I am new to this!) Can I use this plugin for more than just exporting with phone gap? Would this work if I created my game on construct 2 and then used CocoonJS to port to iOS?

Thanks! And great work!

• I have a question (and bear in mind- I am new to this!) Can I use this plugin for more than just exporting with phone gap? Would this work if I created my game on construct 2 and then used CocoonJS to port to iOS?

Thanks! And great work!

• brill301

you can create you game with construct2 and next step is to export to various platforms.

one of the target export platform is phonegap (phonegap supports android, blackberry10, ios, windows8, wp8).

cocoonjs is another platform (that support android and ios) other than phonegap.

this is plugin for phonegap only.

you can not use this plugin for cocoonjs.

but you can use this plugin for cocoonjs cordova (aka phonegap) build service.

thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • good news!

changed all phonegap core plugins form paid to free.

• cranberrygame Hi, great plugin, just tested it and it's doing everything I need it to.

Would you be able to create a plugin to generate PDF files from a phonegap app? I'll gladly make a donation in excess of the plugin price if you can make one soon.

• megapowerskills

thanks for your suggestion for new phonegap plugin.

it may take time or not.

if possible and completed , i'll let you know.

thanks

• cranberrygame I have purchased this plugin from the Scirra store and it is not working today. Can you please provide a fixed version. I have compiled with phonegap build. Your barcode plugin works fine, but the camera will not.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)