[Plugin] Photon Cloud

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:35 am

I asked for browser log which may have more info than error popup you posted before.
Most likely you are trying to create a room while joined to a room (error states that client is not connected to master server required for room creation).
Leave room first.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:46 pm

Thank you @ThePhotons. I agree with Flemming, we used it and has great functions in comparision with multiplayer C2 plugin. Much simpler and powerful, great support, and now getting to South America. I will use it in other multiplayer games.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:43 am

@ThePhotons Is there a way to manually retrieve the room list? I see an "on room list" expression but no action to retrieve it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Photon server does not send room list on demand. Only when client connects or list is changed.
Cache what you receive in "on room list" and use cached value each time you want to manually retrieve room list.
B
S

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:13 pm

ThePhotons wrote:Photon server does not send room list on demand. Only when client connects or list is changed.
Cache what you receive in "on room list" and use cached value each time you want to manually retrieve room list.

Thanks for the info, and that's a great idea. I shouldn't work on multiplayer at 3am :).
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:23 pm

How do i set "São Paulo" (South America) in the plugin?
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:08 am

Guys, will this work with IOS and will it be difficult to move from the C2 multiplayer to this plugin?
B
S

Post » Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:59 pm

Nevermind, Got it working with both on IOS and Android. AWESOME plugin!

Does anybody know how to set it up with Pathfinding? I saw the tutorial on Platform but struggling to sync enemy TD based pathfinding to the peer.
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:00 am

@ThePhotons

Im having an issue .. if I join a room , then toggle IsOpen or isVisible , then leave the room and try to create a new room... I get this error and the room creation fails. but if i dont touch IsOpen or isVisible , i can join and leave and create as many rooms as I want

any ideas?
B
S

Post » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:46 pm

ThePhotons wrote:
gberenst wrote:Hi guys i´m trying to use this plugin but having troubles with it. Could you guys help me? I am makina a multiplayer quiz with Photon. When a player logs in he goes to a main room where he could find other spare players in order to invite. When he invites another player and the other accepts, both are taken to a new room, just for them. This works fine in multiplayer plugin, but when trying to make it in photon (I first leave room and then, when i am in lobby again), the room is created but some seconds later i get an error 1003/ Server closed connection.

Thank you for your help

This is due to a bug in leaving room logic in Photon js SDK. Fixed. Please download updated Scirra SDK version 4.0.0.1.
Thanks for report.

I still seem to be getting the exact same bug with version 4.0.0.4. Did the fix possibly revert in the last patch?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons