[Plugin] Photon Cloud

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:02 am

@ThePhotons

The id of expressions should not be duplicated (now they all are 0). It might rise errors while using this plugin in beta version.
BTW, scirra would not response bug reports of 3rd plugin.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:42 am

rexrainbow wrote:@ThePhotons

The id of expressions should not be duplicated (now they all are 0). It might rise errors while using this plugin in beta version.

@ThePhotons

Pretty much this. I always test out new features with beta builds. Now I manage to open my project, but I have to now click "Retry" when the error message pops up to continue in my project.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:27 am

rexrainbow wrote:@ThePhotons

Thanks rexrainbow.
You already pointed me on expression id issue couple of month ago but I was not aware how that can break projects in future editor versions.
Now expression ids fixed and package updated. Tested with editor v 206

Sure. Initial issue report was so vague that it was not clear who is responsible.
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:30 am

KazaaMafia wrote:Pretty much this. I always test out new features with beta builds. Now I manage to open my project, but I have to now click "Retry" when the error message pops up to continue in my project.

Please test if updated plugin works for you in editor beta version
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:34 pm

ThePhotons wrote:
KazaaMafia wrote:Pretty much this. I always test out new features with beta builds. Now I manage to open my project, but I have to now click "Retry" when the error message pops up to continue in my project.

Please test if updated plugin works for you in editor beta version

It's been fixed. Thank you. :mrgreen:
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 04, 2015 3:53 pm

Sorry i bad know English, so I can't understand where download plugin, and how to install it.
Can you help me please?
B

Post » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:25 pm

It seems like there's an error when joining and creating a new game. It throws this error
Code: Select all
Uncaught Error: Master: PhotonPeer[_send] - Operation 227 - failed, "isConnected" is false , "isClosing" is false !
I don't know if its maybe me who is doing something wrong but i would be nice if someone could help me out with this :D

Edit:
It also seems like Photon doesn't work with NW.js, i only get this error
Code: Select all
Photon-Javascript_SDK.min.js:21 NameServer: PhotonPeer[_onError] - Connection error: {"path":{"length":0},"cancelBubble":false,"returnValue":true,"srcElement":{"binaryType":"blob","protocol":"","extensions":"","bufferedAmount":0,"readyState":3,"url":"ws://ns.exitgames.com:9093/","URL":"ws://ns.exitgames.com:9093/"},"defaultPrevented":false,"timeStamp":1436043732024,"cancelable":false,"bubbles":false,"eventPhase":2,"currentTarget":{"binaryType":"blob","protocol":"","extensions":"","bufferedAmount":0,"readyState":3,"url":"ws://ns.exitgames.com:9093/","URL":"ws://ns.exitgames.com:9093/"},"target":{"binaryType":"blob","protocol":"","extensions":"","bufferedAmount":0,"readyState":3,"url":"ws://ns.exitgames.com:9093/","URL":"ws://ns.exitgames.com:9093/"},"type":"error"}Photon-Javascript_SDK.min.js:21 a.logPhoton-Javascript_SDK.min.js:20 a.errorPhoton-Javascript_SDK.min.js:15 a._onErrorPhoton-Javascript_SDK.min.js:4 _socket.onerror
B

Post » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:23 am

@DrGurka
First error means that client is not connected to the server when tries to send CreateGame operation.

So Photon works for you if used alone in construct 2 application but fails after you add another plugin?
What does "with NW.js" mean?
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:28 am

Valdemar wrote:Sorry i bad know English, so I can't understand where download plugin, and how to install it.
Can you help me please?

Please find plugin download link in first lines of very first post of this thread.
Installation is the same as for any other construct 2 plugin. Refer to construct 2 documentation.
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:29 am

B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons