[Plugin poll] IAP consumables

Post your work in progress addons and get feedback

Post » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:03 pm

We have a simple IAP plugin for internal use that only handles Consumables. It has only one action and is fully automatic, i.e. it "consumes" the item after a sucessful buy. Supports Facebook, Google and Apple.

Is this something you want me to put up here?
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:18 pm

Arne wrote:Is this something you want me to put up here?

I'm in no position to give opinion here, because I have no plans on using that at the moment, but probably I will later. I would say the community loves OPTIONS. So, why not? ;)

I've looked at your website and it seems you want to approach the community commercially, why not ask Tom to put you in a Usergroup? Do it like what Spriter does, I bet it gives the impression of how serious you are. I bought Spriter on a whim simply because they are somewhat associated with Scirra, it gives me confident in purchasing their product, even though I don't have needs to use them extensively at the moment.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:12 pm

DuckfaceNinja wrote:

I'm in no position to give opinion here, because I have no plans on using that at the moment, but probably I will later. I would say the community loves OPTIONS. So, why not? ;)

I've looked at your website and it seems you want to approach the community commercially, why not ask Tom to put you in a Usergroup? Do it like what Spriter does, I bet it gives the impression of how serious you are. I bought Spriter on a whim simply because they are somewhat associated with Scirra, it gives me confident in purchasing their product, even though I don't have needs to use them extensively at the moment.

So far we have gone 50/50 on the plugins, Admob is free and Parse is paid. This IAP plugin would most probably be free as there already exist a bit more advanced paid version.

About the "Usergroup", what is that exactly?
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 02, 2014 3:19 am

Arne wrote:
DuckfaceNinja wrote:

So far we have gone 50/50 on the plugins, Admob is free and Parse is paid. This IAP plugin would most probably be free as there already exist a bit more advanced paid version.

About the "Usergroup", what is that exactly?

can you please put it up anyways? i'm new to construct 2 and am considering it if it has enough support for monitization.
B

Return to Work in Progress Addons