[Plugin poll] IAP consumables

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
The I18N (Translation) is a Construct plugin created to translate text in game.
  • We have a simple IAP plugin for internal use that only handles Consumables. It has only one action and is fully automatic, i.e. it "consumes" the item after a sucessful buy. Supports Facebook, Google and Apple.

Is this something you want me to put up here?

• Is this something you want me to put up here?

I'm in no position to give opinion here, because I have no plans on using that at the moment, but probably I will later. I would say the community loves OPTIONS. So, why not?

I've looked at your website and it seems you want to approach the community commercially, why not ask Tom to put you in a Usergroup? Do it like what Spriter does, I bet it gives the impression of how serious you are. I bought Spriter on a whim simply because they are somewhat associated with Scirra, it gives me confident in purchasing their product, even though I don't have needs to use them extensively at the moment.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Is this something you want me to put up here?

>

I'm in no position to give opinion here, because I have no plans on using that at the moment, but probably I will later. I would say the community loves OPTIONS. So, why not?

I've looked at your website and it seems you want to approach the community commercially, why not ask Tom to put you in a Usergroup? Do it like what Spriter does, I bet it gives the impression of how serious you are. I bought Spriter on a whim simply because they are somewhat associated with Scirra, it gives me confident in purchasing their product, even though I don't have needs to use them extensively at the moment.

So far we have gone 50/50 on the plugins, Admob is free and Parse is paid. This IAP plugin would most probably be free as there already exist a bit more advanced paid version.

About the "Usergroup", what is that exactly?

• >

> > Is this something you want me to put up here?

> >

> I'm in no position to give opinion here, because I have no plans on using that at the moment, but probably I will later. I would say the community loves OPTIONS. So, why not?

>

> I've looked at your website and it seems you want to approach the community commercially, why not ask Tom to put you in a Usergroup? Do it like what Spriter does, I bet it gives the impression of how serious you are. I bought Spriter on a whim simply because they are somewhat associated with Scirra, it gives me confident in purchasing their product, even though I don't have needs to use them extensively at the moment.

>

So far we have gone 50/50 on the plugins, Admob is free and Parse is paid. This IAP plugin would most probably be free as there already exist a bit more advanced paid version.

About the "Usergroup", what is that exactly?

can you please put it up anyways? i'm new to construct 2 and am considering it if it has enough support for monitization.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)