[plugin] rex_ANN (Artificial Neural Network)

0 favourites
From the Asset Store
High quality sound effect pack, in the following categories: computer voice
  • Document, plugin and sample capx included.

The sample capx is training the ANN to recognize the boolean XOR logic.

• Hmm, first time I hear about it. What kind of usability this could be for?

• megatronx

I though it could be used at AI, but I had not used for that yet. Just port the library into C2 plugin.

• is the sample file correct? All it has is 3 objects (ANN, Browser and Functions), but the Event Sheet is completely empty (and so is also the layout).

• Ubivis

It is correct. The sample capx is try to train the ANN to be a "XOR gate". The output messages are log at console of browser.

• There's definitely something wrong with the capx.

The event sheet showed 0 events like Ubivis reported, but the preview is still logging messages to the console like you said.

At first I thought it was some kind of hard-wired behavior, but after some time adding events (in the previously empty event sheet) a lot of events popped out of nowhere.

I guess the capx is corrupted somehow.

Also the action to set the learning rate and momentum factor is wrongly named as a duplicated "Define hidden node count".

I would like to suggest an action to define/add inputs in the same way as inputs are set, so they could be dynamically defined through expressions. This would allow to run a loop to define all inputs, which would be extremely useful when using an array as input for a feature detection NN for instance. Something in the line of:

Define new input str( loopindex("x")&loopindex("y") )[/code:1jmtvu2q]
    Currently it's impractical to define all inputs manually through the "Add parameter" button, since a small 10x5 array would need 50 inputs to be defined by hand.
  • Update

• Re-save the capx to r175 version
    • Add 2 actions "Action:Define inputs by dictionary", "Action:Define outputs by dictionary". User could create the name of inputs/outputs into a dictionary first by events dynamically, sample capx

Animmaniac

Thanks for these suggestions. Hope these 2 actions could have more flexible for assigning inputs/outputs.

• Hi Rex,

Very nice plugin. May I ask, if the output could be trained other than binary (~0 & ~1), like 100?

I've tried to modify XOR, but the output is not correct, and comes to ~0.9999 in all cases..

0,0 ->0

0,1 -> 100

1,0 -> 100

1,1 ->0

many thanks,

Zs

• Hi Rex,

Very nice plugin. May I ask, if the output could be trained other than binary (~0 & ~1), like 100?

I've tried to modify XOR, but the output is not correct, and comes to ~0.9999 in all cases..

0,0 ->0

0,1 -> 100

1,0 -> 100

1,1 ->0

many thanks,

Zs

In plugin, it is better control the output to 0~1.

• Can this be used for gesture recognition training?

http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/159 ... ecognition

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • blurymind

I don't know, the input and output data of real application needs some pre-processing and post-processing which does not include int this plugin.

• Will somebody please post a working sample file.

• Is there any ways to get/set the weights to do some kind of genetic algorithm ?

• Sirvoid

Sorry, it is not in my plan.

I would like improve this plugin, but I don't have time.

• rexrainbow This is very interesting, still trying to figure out how this works. I understand that all the information is being shown in the Chrome Console, and I think that it learns from whatever is being shown on the canvas but I’m not entirely shown. I’m trying to use this to make an AI Chatbot.

Edit: Possibly an updated version of this and a quick explanation of how it works would be nice

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)