[Plugin] rex_Container

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:47 pm

rexrainbow wrote:@dripple
This plugin made before official container feature. They are different things.
It too late to change the name of this plugin, and... I had missed the document on my schedule.
I still supported it, and let me find some time to finish the document.

@rexrainbow
I just realized the differences. They sound similar, but are totally different. Looks like your plugin is what I am looking for. Now I have to find out how to "read" the instances who are "visible" to the player, i.e. inside a given area.

rexrainbow wrote:Here is another kind of container for placing sprites/texts in a line/cycle.

Aweseome, I will have a look.
B
S

Post » Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:31 pm

@dripple

You might see this plugin - rex_ginstgroup if you only need to group instances, i.e. put instances into sets.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:38 am

Thank you very much, man! Your container is so simple, but very obvious to be in Construct 2 from start )
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:52 pm

@rexrianbow
just tried to compile my Construct 2 project with Cordova to Android and it failed.

"Something went wrong during the compilation of your project
Plugin(s) found in your project
- com.ludei.webview.plus
The command 'plugin add' failed. We cannot install the plugins you've provided, this is most likely not a problem with CocoonJS itself. Check the configuration of your plugins (it can be found inside the plugin.xml file of each plugin)."

Can you fix your plugin, please?
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:31 pm

Joe Bookmaker wrote:@rexrianbow
just tried to compile my Construct 2 project with Cordova to Android and it failed.

- com.ludei.webview.plus
The command 'plugin add' failed. We cannot install the plugins you've provided, this is most likely not a problem with CocoonJS itself. Check the configuration of your plugins (it can be found inside the plugin.xml file of each plugin)."

"com.ludei.webview.plus" is not my plugin, sorry.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:03 pm

rexrainbow wrote:
Joe Bookmaker wrote:@rexrianbow

- com.ludei.webview.plus

"com.ludei.webview.plus" is not my plugin, sorry.

Not sure if you are using the CLI or the old cloud. In any case, this error is caused by the Webview+ and it is fixed in the new cloud: http://cocoon.io/
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons