[plugin] rex_listCtrl

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Sun May 07, 2017 1:40 pm

@rexrainbow
Here you go: Download .capx
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 08, 2017 5:42 am

@randomly

List ctrl will be updated when setting total lines count, before set custom data "msg", thus you won't get correct data.
A possible solution is to add action refresh after set custom data "msg", to force triggering "condition:on visible lines" again for all visible lines.

I had updated rex_listCtrl and rex_gridCtrl, now it will not update immediately when when setting total lines/cells count. Please download them again.

And here is a modified capx from yours, which could push 1 new line in front of list. It might fit your requirement, to show the latest data at the top of list.
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 08, 2017 4:32 pm

[quote=rexrainbow]I had updated rex_listCtrl and rex_gridCtrl, now it will not update immediately when when setting total lines/cells count. Please download them again.[/quote]

You are a genius!
That update solved the issue for me, I didn't even have to change anything in my code!

Thank you so much!
"We can't solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them."
- Albert Einstein
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons