[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:40 pm

works great!

someone before asked if it does check if the post was successful or not. Is that something you could do in a future update? it would be really awesome if one could reward people if they actually share. I would even pay extra for that
B

Post » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 pm

How is the facebook like action used? I'm making a phonegap iOS app and I've tried triggering the action with a tap object event but it just takes me to a webview with a like button at the top and no way to get back to the app.

I've also tried it in a browser with the same result. What is the best way to actually use it?
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:23 am

megapowerskills wrote:How is the facebook like action used? I'm making a phonegap iOS app and I've tried triggering the action with a tap object event but it just takes me to a webview with a like button at the top and no way to get back to the app.

I've also tried it in a browser with the same result. What is the best way to actually use it?

The like button isn't really functioning good enough. I will find a better & greater implementation of it this weekend for you.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:57 am

Thanks!
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:51 am

megapowerskills wrote:Thanks!

Share plugin by STCTR V3.6 - New Like button plugin
Library Used :
http://www.jqueryscript.net/social-medi ... ylike.html

I used this Library because it gives an option to actually get out of the box and use customized sprites for Facebook like button, It's a weird tweak and has his flaws, working on them : ) Classical like button from Facebook is also on the way.

Demo: http://www.gamebuild.nl/likefacebook/

Known problems :
No feedback if it is liked or not.
Hard to unlike for the user after liking.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:41 pm

Hi, is there any way to share to facebook via inappbrowser? Which means you can stay in the app when sharing.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 06, 2015 2:28 pm

Hey,

Just purchased your plugin, it's been hours and no email. Are you sending the emails manually?
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:46 pm

cioclod wrote:Hey,

Just purchased your plugin, it's been hours and no email. Are you sending the emails manually?

Sorry yes I'm mailing the emails manually.

gonzdevour wrote:Hi, is there any way to share to facebook via inappbrowser? Which means you can stay in the app when sharing.

Yes it is possible, i will look at it later.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:17 pm

The Facebook share is useless. It simply opens a browser windows to share instead of opening the native facebook app on the phone for sharing.

Unless I'm missing something.

I don't want the facebook share to open Chrome, I want it to be able to share within the native FB app on the phone. Is that even possible?

I see it on virtually every app, yet construct 2 doesn't have a simple "share" button that lets you choose on what app to share.
B
S

Post » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:41 pm

cioclod wrote:The Facebook share is useless. It simply opens a browser windows to share instead of opening the native facebook app on the phone for sharing.

Unless I'm missing something.

I don't want the facebook share to open Chrome, I want it to be able to share within the native FB app on the phone. Is that even possible?

I see it on virtually every app, yet construct 2 doesn't have a simple "share" button that lets you choose on what app to share.

Is your app build by intel xdk ?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons