[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:18 pm

Do Google play rate works in crosswalk?
B
25
S
4
G
2
Posts: 318
Reputation: 2,501

Post » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:47 pm

Raiper341 wrote:Do Google play rate works in crosswalk?

Yes it does, and also facebook, google+ and twitter works in crosswalk.
B
31
S
10
G
3
Posts: 310
Reputation: 6,046

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:48 am

FredQ wrote:Is there a way to post the canvas snapshot as the image when sharing to Facebook?


It's possible with V3 now. Check your download link.

angellondon wrote:Hey @stctr :) how is V3 coming along?


V3 is live with screenshot upload function, pinterest is still in process will be available for v4 soon this week.
B
31
S
10
G
3
Posts: 310
Reputation: 6,046

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:56 am

Another question, how it works? Do I need create some facebook app? Or only i use this plugin and it share without apps...?
B
25
S
4
G
2
Posts: 318
Reputation: 2,501

Post » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:23 am

Raiper341 wrote:Another question, how it works? Do I need create some facebook app? Or only i use this plugin and it share without apps...?


No need for facebook app or id, it uses a alternative process, check out the demos.
B
31
S
10
G
3
Posts: 310
Reputation: 6,046

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:54 am

stctr wrote:V3 is live with screenshot upload function, pinterest is still in process will be available for v4 soon this week.


Thanks! :D about to download and test it out now.
B
7
S
1
Posts: 61
Reputation: 588

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 9:24 am

Oh my... I seem to have lost the download link. I'm an idiot.

I can provide proof of payment via PM, is there any way you could send it to me again?
B
7
S
1
Posts: 61
Reputation: 588

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:58 am

angellondon wrote:Oh my... I seem to have lost the download link. I'm an idiot.

I can provide proof of payment via PM, is there any way you could send it to me again?


Check your mail.
B
31
S
10
G
3
Posts: 310
Reputation: 6,046

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:00 am

Got it! Thanks!
B
7
S
1
Posts: 61
Reputation: 588

Post » Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:34 pm

angellondon wrote:Got it! Thanks!


You liked the new uploader function ?
B
31
S
10
G
3
Posts: 310
Reputation: 6,046

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests