[PLUGIN] "Share" Popup Fixed (Fb, G+, Twitter etc.) V3.5

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:43 pm

Rango wrote:@stctr
Wow!!! I wanna buy this :D , This could help me do shares from my game easily without having much knowledge. Aight.

Sorry for silly questions but I am not good with these integrations and its knowledge. Just saw this Plugin and wanted to conform certain doubts. Please kindly bare with me with all my stupid questions.

1. Will it work for Andriod export via crosswalk for Fb, Twitter and Whatsapp - Good?

2. Will it work for IOS export for Fb, Twitter and Whatsapp - Good?

3. I know about the FB like button here, but When the player click the Fb Like Sprite in the game, I don't want to open the FB in a new browser, just like the page immediately. Is that possible here? Just Curious :mrgreen:

4. And most important thing is that if I don't want name ""wwwDOTweebeDOTnl"" on the share, I should have to have my PHP, isn't it? Could you point me in the right way for that one. (Have no idea on that PHp and stuff). Thanks anyways.
As of now, this is what i need most for my game :lol: , so you are just awesome :D :D

1. I'm not sure about whatsapp, i will test it for you. But FB and Twitter works.
2.Yes it will work for IOS.
3.Yes, it's possible. I will add this to my list to research. Thanks for the idea.
4.You will need to have your own domain, and hosting. After that it's just drag & drop the php files.
Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:07 am

@stctr very nice plugin. Hey out of curiosity how do i make # (hash tags) for the twitter part. (not on the url) Keep up the good work... worth the purchase so far.
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 04, 2014 11:05 am

Ragevortex wrote:@stctr very nice plugin. Hey out of curiosity how do i make # (hash tags) for the twitter part. (not on the url) Keep up the good work... worth the purchase so far.

%23 should work instead of #.

Like this :

https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=% ... cirra.com/
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:21 pm

@stctr as i mendioned before I want to put it in the text not in the url. whenever i do it just breaks or doesn't display the rest. I want to add hashtags to the tweet.

if i put something like
"This is my welcometext "&"%23thisisonehashtag"&" "&"%23thisisanotherhashtag"
"http://thisismyurl.com/index.php?var1="&str(variable1)
the result is
This is my welcometext %23thisisonehashtag %23thisisanotherhashtag
http://thisismyurl.com/index.php?var1=variable1value
<please dont click on the link as it is for demonstration purposes only>

if i put the html code for hash sign &#35; it breaks the string or displays wrong,

i don't want the hash in the url it may polute my ressults.
Freefall Bird
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:45 pm

@Ragevortex

<?php
$string = $_GET["var1"];
$string2 = str_replace("/*","#",$string);
$redirect = "https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=".$string2;
?>
<html>
<head>
</head>
<body>
<meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0;URL=<?echo $redirect;?>" />
</body>
</html>

With this /* will display #.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:13 pm

Im really happy with this plugin.

But i have a small "bug" i think.
When i want to share to facebook (with an image), it dosnt show the image before it has been shared to Facebook.
I think it seems more authentic, when the image is there, when you have to click "share"
I see it works in the demo, but not here. Any ideas?
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:26 pm

xanxion wrote:Im really happy with this plugin.

But i have a small "bug" i think.
When i want to share to facebook (with an image), it dosnt show the image before it has been shared to Facebook.
I think it seems more authentic, when the image is there, when you have to click "share"
I see it works in the demo, but not here. Any ideas?

Can you pm me your share url that opens in as window please.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:42 pm

Send you a couple of PM's.
Thanks for the fast response, i also send you a PM regarding the share plugin being blocked from Chrome and Internet Explorer. Im not sure why this is?
because, its not really a popup is it? - it just opens a new window. Im confused :D
B
S
G

Post » Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:26 pm

xanxion wrote:Send you a couple of PM's.
Thanks for the fast response, i also send you a PM regarding the share plugin being blocked from Chrome and Internet Explorer. Im not sure why this is?
because, its not really a popup is it? - it just opens a new window. Im confused :D

I don't know if its to late. But i found a solution for popup problems. Changing the core of the plugin, all function will work without blocking of the popups. Stay tuned.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:21 pm

@xanxion
SharesFacebook plugin is live.

Everybody who bought the plugin; You can check your previous download link to download SharesFacebook plugin.
Everybody got a detailed email but 2 failed to deliver this information is for them: If you didn't get a mail please pm your email te me.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons