[Plugin] slg_movement

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Nov 25, 2013 9:28 am

it has access to a board object , but the plugin seems to bind another layout to it , it should though be possible to use all plugins in c2 on several layouts i believe .it has this check name property , no other plugins has this criteria in its runtime ?

coz , the pieces that compose the board are the same...

if not?? what could be done to work aroand this isue ?

ehh its on the slgboard plugin not slgmovement , sorry
   istavang2013-11-25 09:45:54
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 9:07 am

might be that ?? arnt u going to update this plugin then ?

it cant be like this ??

cant u just remove this criteria "layout" check name" in the plugin ,
thats all, and ereything will be ok

loking forward to your fix and plugin update

or is this intentenly this way so we cant make more layouts , and use it as all other plugins ???? i dont understand this limits use on plugins , then the plugin should not be in here i belive , and missleading us .
its normal to use several layouts in a game , there has to be a fix on this one , Please do something.

This is bodering me qouit a lot know , when i have startet to use the plugin and buildt the game around it and done much work and sudenly meet this limitation , its absurd i believe .
Please set of time to update allredy relased plugins to get them functionel or remove them for missleading.

Rex r u not up for the challange ??istavang2013-11-28 16:03:59
B
S
G

Post » Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:20 pm

I've been playing around with this plugin and it's amazing.

Is it possible to assign each individual its own movement cost? If so how?

Ideally I want to make some tiles cost more to move through without being impassable or unable to be stopped on.

Any hint of how to do this would be greatly appreciated.Harlequin2013-11-27 16:38:44
B
S

Post » Mon Jan 27, 2014 10:20 pm

Hello i am a newbiee in the forum and the software.

I have been playing with the plug in and it is perfect for what i want to do.

But, i dont know what am i doing wrong, i can not reproduce the same resutls with the project I edit and the example capx of path finding.

My capx works in the same way but only when I choose the Grid Move Behavior with "Force Move" enabled. In the example, this option is disabled, and works.

Could somebody help me to find my problem? I have checked all the afternoon and I can not see any difference in my project and the example.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B67-c8R_4e9BXzlmMVVLdkJ6MUk/edit?usp=sharing
B
S

Post » Sun Feb 16, 2014 7:49 pm

@rexrainbow

Hi, rexrainbow could you help me?. Is there any way of moving a chess diagonally on a board of square tiles?. I set the property path mode in Diagonal but it moves side by side.

Amazing plugin, btw.
B
S

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 10:17 am

Harlequin wrote:I've been playing around with this plugin and it's amazing.

Is it possible to assign each individual its own movement cost? If so how?

Ideally I want to make some tiles cost more to move through without being impassable or unable to be stopped on.

Any hint of how to do this would be greatly appreciated.Harlequin2013-11-27 16:38:44

Hello again! I'd like to echo the question above. So far I see that movement can be affected with one cost and one filter, but how does one go about having different terrain costs on one map?

I take it you need some way to register what objects the chess moves across? (If you use something like TiledBG or Tilemap together with the board)
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 10:35 am

@Vati-nyan

Each tile/chess is an instance (sprite, usually) which has UID for registering (put into) board object. So that this slg_movement plugin could go thorough tiles to get cost by condition.
Last edited by rexrainbow on Thu May 08, 2014 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 10:36 am

@pcp

Uh, you might try a little longer path I guess.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 am

I had wrote a more completed document of this plugin
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 11:02 am

@istavang

The design of"check name" in layout is a protocol to check if the object is a kind of layout for board object, ideally.
If you want to create your own layout (for board object), just copy and modified from rex_board_squareTx plugin. And call "(board) action: Setup layout" to assign your custom layout.

But, no one had tried to make a custom layout yet.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons