[PLUGIN] Spilgames HTML5 Game API

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed May 07, 2014 6:54 pm

I just tried to open links using a browser object and it's not working to. Game freezes after opening new window, so I think it's not a spilgames plugin problem.
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 08, 2014 2:20 am

IF this is actually a C2 bug, has anyone reported it in the bugs forum?
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 09, 2014 4:15 pm

OK, the freeze up only happens with More Games on mobile devices (Tested on ipad mini and nexus 7). All others work like logo.

Confirmed the audio issue on my ipad mini. I'm going to remove music all together from the game and see if that helps at all.

@Pixelrebirth anything you can think of why the "more_games" action isn't working like the others? Works fine on PC browser, but on 2 mobile browsers I tested it just locks the game as soon as it's called.
B
S
G

Post » Sat May 10, 2014 6:01 am

ArcadEd wrote:OK, the freeze up only happens with More Games on mobile devices (Tested on ipad mini and nexus 7). All others work like logo.

Confirmed the audio issue on my ipad mini. I'm going to remove music all together from the game and see if that helps at all.

<div class="self-ref">@Pixelrebirth</div> anything you can think of why the "more_games" action isn't working like the others? Works fine on PC browser, but on 2 mobile browsers I tested it just locks the game as soon as it's called.

It's all the same regardless which link you open with the plugin. There's nothing special about "more_games".

I guess it is possible that there is something on the API side that behaves differently with the "more_games"-link. But I'd still lean towards an issue with Construct 2 or the events being used. Which C2 release are you using by the way? I can't seem to reproduce this behavior in r163.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 02, 2014 6:17 am

Can anyone help me with this 'Splash screen' stuff ?? I have understood everything except this one (in terms of integrating it).
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:42 pm

For some reason, it is not letting me install it.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:41 pm

I got this:

"Splash Screen

Splash Screen link is being opened in a new window. Link should open in a new tab." from QA.

Anyone having this problem?

Thanks
B
S

Post » Thu Jul 17, 2014 4:07 am

For future reference - you cannot have any kind of delay to open new tab - otherwise it will open in new window instead.
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:30 am

Hi,
I've used the plugin to load the API and show and ad, plus have the logo load and "more games" linkage.
I couldn't get the plugin to do the splash screen- I need the api to get my game id and I don't know if the plugin supports that.
So I did the game id and the splash screen api in my game index.html.
It ticked every box in the test tool.
BUT
It failed submission because it's loading the API twice.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I've tried removing the loadAPI bit from the index but then it doesn't get the ID

Does anyone know how I can move this bit into the runtime script or the spilapi.js or something?!

<script type="text/javascript">
var SpilData = {
id: '57674**********1967' // You receive this value from Spil Games
};

//load the api before displaying the splash screen
GameAPI.loadAPI(function(apiInstance){

//all the displaySplashScreen method with the callback as a parameter
apiInstance.Branding.displaySplashScreen(continueGame);
}, SpilData);

//the callback method creates the game's main menu
function continueGame(){
// display game menu
};
</script>
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 17, 2014 3:29 pm

I should be able to release a new version of the plugin this week that will support the new splash screen and ID. Thank you for your patience!
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons