[PLUGIN] Spilgames HTML5 Game API

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:43 am

@vladetam

Try using this in your index.html file <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.gameplayer.io/api/js/game.js"></script> instead of <script src="spilapi.js"></script>

Otherwise you can try reaching out to support. Mario Gesteira was the one helping me that updated the plugin. The one I link via my dropbox is the latest one I have that I used for my game about 2 months ago.

Support email. [email protected]
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 06, 2015 8:37 am

Thanks, ArcadEd. That's exactly what Mario answered me. I've implemented the fix, the issue is gone now, and I'm waiting for another round of QA.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:41 am

vladetam wrote:Thanks, ArcadEd. That's exactly what Mario answered me. I've implemented the fix, the issue is gone now, and I'm waiting for another round of QA.

Hi,Could you tell me how to use this plugin 1.3beta? I test in C2 206version,but Always can not run,in c2 bugtest mode is say javescript error
and i upload it ,is always black screen,
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 3:14 am

I would contact support. It should be as simple as including the plugin and created the events and actions you need. It shouldn't cause a java error.
[email protected]
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:15 pm

Message: corpvs2 is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
ArcadEd wrote:I would contact support. It should be as simple as including the plugin and created the events and actions you need. It shouldn't cause a java error.

thank for help,i just included the plugin,have not add any event,i will add event test again,thank very much!!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Jul 09, 2015 6:12 pm

This was an amazing plugin, keep up the great work.
Banned User
B

Post » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:19 pm

if you get an error while exporting - remove the extra brace in runtime.js (in 1.3beta)
self.API["Score"]["submit"]({value);

Code: Select all
Acts.prototype.scoreSubmit = function(value) {
        if (self.apiReady &&
            typeof self.API !== 'undefined' &&
            typeof self.API["Score"] !== 'undefined' &&
            typeof self.API["Score"]["submit"] === 'function') {
            self.API["Score"]["submit"]({value);
        }
    };
B
S

Post » Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 pm

corpvs2 wrote:
vladetam wrote:Thanks, ArcadEd. That's exactly what Mario answered me. I've implemented the fix, the issue is gone now, and I'm waiting for another round of QA.

Hi,Could you tell me how to use this plugin 1.3beta? I test in C2 206version,but Always can not run,in c2 bugtest mode is say javescript error
and i upload it ,is always black screen,

Did you fix it? im having the same error. Included the plugin and it goes black.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:22 pm

Hi! sorry for my bad english, we are from Chile. This plugin has worked really fine for us. There is one thing we don't know how to implement; publicity in our main menu. We are talking about an embedded ad, something that coexists with the rest of the buttons from the menu. Does anybody have made something like this or has a clue about it? Thanks a lot in advance.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:49 am

@PixelRebirth download link broken. please upload again
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Completed Addons