[Plugin] - Spine plugin

Post your work in progress addons and get feedback

Post » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:23 pm

@justifun

I redownloaded myself.
Seems to be working fine now.
No worries. Dumb user error, apparently. ;)

I'm going to have to donate to Flyover for all my bullshit. :D

Edit; Aaaaaand donated.
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:37 pm

Badmiracle wrote:I'm not sure how to do this. I'm currently working on adding multiple configurations to my character -players will select their weapon, head, armor etc. and doing this with Skins means only 1 change can be active at a time. What was flyover describing above? Anyone know how to make this work - short of having the character made up of several different spine objects and jsons and then using skins for each? - Is there a better way?

I'm sure Flyover's way is better but that's how I chose to do it myself as I am not the most technically proficient user.

If you choose to do it my way, just keep re exporting with only one visible attachment (grouped however you have it set up, of course).
Make sure you apply a bounding box to the singular attachment or scaling will be wonky.
Use Set Time (0) with every state change (Attack, Jumping, Etc) to make sure that the animations don't desync from one another over time.
You may know all this better than me, just giving you insight into the issues I had with an avatar system.
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:05 am

can you help me that when i destroy the spine obj ,it logs a warming...

e.g.
on start of layout--spine destroy

then,
log " JS error! can not read property 'load' of null"

please help me ,thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:54 pm

@totoyan - it seems like the plugin doesnt like being fired off before anything else. so try using system wait(0.1) seconds before destroying it.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:18 am

i installed the plugin as you told and everything runs fine except the FFD of the spine objects. I dont know if a i forget something.
Please help me im going mad.

sorry for my english
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:59 pm

Can a Spriter project/animation be used with or converted to Spine?
I have some animation for my game made in Spriter, but Spriter C2 plugin has some bugs and the creator is not really responding to my PM so I feel like I always have to be at the mercy of others , so I decided to move away from Spriter and give Spine a try.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 20, 2016 3:08 pm

Sadly no you cannot covert sprites to spine animations. But you can use the same artwork that you already cut apart.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2016 8:57 pm

When I saw this plugin I was super thrilled! Sadly when I tried it out it messed up all my mesh deforms and some other tests I did seemed invisible :(
I'm 100% sure there were no syntax errors. But I'm not sure how to fix it either. Any idea ?
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 10, 2016 9:12 pm

I have tested it with version 3 of spine yet but it could be related to that. It hasn't been updated in a while.
B
S
G

Post » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:59 pm

I've updated the plugin to fix some of the Spine export format changes. I'm still working on transform and path constraints.
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Work in Progress Addons