[Plugin] - Spine plugin

Post your work in progress addons and get feedback

Post » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Things to fix (new bugs added):

1/ Opacity not supported

2/ Outlines around Spine parts are showing, when there are other sprites in the scene loaded before it. (Maybe some thing to do with Alpha Blending, once activated for sprites , deactivated for the Spine object ?)

3/ 2D renderer not working (but there's some code about it in the plugin ?)

4/ the Spine shows at wrong place on screen when there's scroll involved (apparently the camera position of scrollTo is being ignored)

5/ Sometimes, strange things with the mirror function

Capx:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4BNmt ... sp=sharing

Unfortunately my tiny skills have reached their limits on those ones ! That would be so great is Spine was fully supported by C2 ! It is way more powerfull and professionnal than Spriter and would attract bigger projects. We need help on this one :)
B
S

Post » Tue Dec 15, 2015 10:33 pm

Message: flyovergames is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
I've checked in some fixes for 1, 2, and 4. Still looking at the 2D renderer.

Please log any new issues in the github project.
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:21 pm

hey, where can I find the "skin" and ""anim" key entries? Without them, the animation doesnt work
B

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:32 pm

These can be found in the Spine project under the Skin and Animation tree items. If there is only one skin, you can leave the skin parameter empty or use "default".
B
S

Post » Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:34 pm

I'm having a problem seeing the animation anyway and I don't know why since I followed your steps. When I open your project, it works and I don't know what went wrong. Could you please take a look on my animation and why it doesn't work?
Well since I cannot post it in here, I'm gonna send it to your inbox. Thanks

P.S - I'm not allowed to send you messages either. What can I do?
B

Post » Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:57 pm

Message: flyovergames is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
You can open a new issue in the github project and attach files.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:33 pm

Quick question, @flyovergames, will set skin allow me to use multiple skins at runtime? For instance, setting up an Avatar system.
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:14 pm

If all the Avatar skins are defined in the Spine project, then yes, you would only need to change the skin name.

If you wanted to swap out individual pieces on the Avatar, to mix and match, you would probably want to create a single template skin in the Spine project to define the template attachments, then use some kind of map to convert the template attachment name to the avatar attachment name. This could be done as part of the rendering for each attachment.
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:44 pm

@flyovergames

I ended up just animating all the pieces separately, with separate atlases and jsons. Skin keys for swapping out individual pieces/states.
Thanks for the advice though, it helped me figure out how to go about it.
B
S

Post » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:23 am

Hi, isn't Spine plugin supporting minify so far, or it only happens to me?
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Work in Progress Addons