[Plugin] SpriteFont+ (cleaned)

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Aug 16, 2017 11:55 am

I'm just reposting SpriteFont+ by @thechriskent plugin here (it's not my plugin).

Original thread: plugin-spritefont_p1136926

An author of this plugin is no longer part of Construct Community and the JS code had unnecessary console.log line (read more here) so I disabled this line and reposting the plugin here as requested in the original thread.

I could have posted it in the original thread but it would eventually got lost among a lot of future pages, so I decided to make a new thread instead.

Download: SpriteFont+ (cleaned)
Last edited by BackendFreak on Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:16 pm

Thanks bud!
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:25 pm

@BackendFreak - thx!
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:08 pm

is there a way to modify this for C3?
B
S
G

Post » Wed Aug 23, 2017 3:27 pm

ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:33 am

BackendFreak wrote:I'm just reposting SpriteFont+ by @thechriskent plugin here (it's not my plugin).

Original thread: plugin-spritefont_p1136926

An author of this plugin is no longer part of Construct Community and the JS code had unnecessary console.log line (read more here) so I disabled this line and reposting the plugin here as requested in the original thread.

I could have posted it in the original thread but it would eventually got lost among a lot of future pages, so I decided to make a new thread instead.

Download: SpriteFont+ (cleaned)

@BackendFreak do you think you can add a function allowing to change the horizontal / vertical alignment and the hotspot at runtime?
At the moment those actions do not exist.

Thank you!

Regards
Andy
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:28 am

AndreasR wrote:
@BackendFreak do you think you can add a function allowing to change the horizontal / vertical alignment and the hotspot at runtime?

Thank you!

Regards
Andy

Hey @AndreasR,

I could do it, but there's no need because I know @Skymen is already working on such plugin. He already made the Text Alignment and will release the SpriteFont type one soon as well.
ImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:47 am

BackendFreak wrote:
AndreasR wrote:

Thank you!

Regards
Andy

Hey @AndreasR,

I could do it, but there's no need because I know @Skymen is already working on such plugin. He already made the Text Alignment and will release the SpriteFont type one soon as well.

That sounds great. Thanks for that hint!
Then I'll wait for this plugin to be released :)
Image Image iTunes: Match3 | Google Play: Match3
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 23, 2017 9:37 am

AndreasR wrote:
BackendFreak wrote:
AndreasR wrote:

Thank you!

Regards
Andy

Hey @AndreasR,

That sounds great. Thanks for that hint!
Then I'll wait for this plugin to be released :)

Yeah, however changing the hotspot at runtime is not possible. We've asked Ashley and hotspot is part of these object parameters that are never supposed to get updated as most other parameters such as position, size and angle rely around it. So changing the hotspot at runtime just breaks the object, or doesn't work at all.

Also I already made all the TextAlign features into Spritefont+, but I wanna add some other stuff that I'm not even sure I'll be able to add. Worst case scenario I'll just release the plugin as is and workout something else later.
My addons:
[PLUGIN]Value Monitor
[PLUGIN] Text Alignement
[BEHAVIOR]Timescale Ratio
[BEHAVIOR]Polar Coordinates
[PLUGIN]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Action Sequence
[BEHAVIOR]Instance Variable Control
B
S
G

Return to Completed Addons